[Dungeon Overlord] library four and five

7 posts

Flag Post

I had asked Noth to look into this for me some weeks ago, and i haven’t seen him to get my answer… Hopefully he’ll see this and reply, sometime.

The level 4 library and the level 5 library quests both have the same rewards – that is, 10000 gold, 2000 experience. And I really don’t know if they’re supposed to.

Which one was wrong?

Flag Post

the 4 is the wrong one technically. the reward you have listed is standard for room 5s. (cept crypts, which is always gonnna be different)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sharkhunter:

the 4 is the wrong one technically. the reward you have listed is standard for room 5s. (cept crypts, which is always gonnna be different)

No, 5th is wrong. Rooms(depending on upgrading costs vs player level) can have different rewards: Forge, workshop, etc have the 200, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 gold rewards. The library was 500, 1000, 5000 for lvl 3. Would make sense to be 10000, then 20000. Since l4 library at the time of availability(only needs a 10,000 research skill and is available to upgrade almost instantly) needs 16000 crystal, 8000 P water, 200 moonstone(30,000 at dungeonville pricing-ouch), and 20 ashen stone(only 100 fire+100 earth)

Flag Post

there are no 20,000 rewards. Dont care if you say it would “make sense” im saying what they used to be.

Max reward for any quest, is 10,000 gold 2k expericence. At 1 mil collection, 2 mil, 3mil, 7 mil, etc

Flag Post

Wrong, I made library 4 on FB and Q reward for l5 library was 20K gold.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moltenstar:

shocking i know, this isnt facebook.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sharkhunter:
Originally posted by Moltenstar:

shocking i know, this isnt facebook.

Shocking I know, I lied. It wasn’t on FB, it was on an alt kong acct.