[G.I. JOE: Special Ops] Game needs a better matchmaking....

8 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been forced to play with noobs of level 2 – 3 that have absolutely no idea of what are they doing.
Losing every single game , plus leavers.

Flag Post

Hi Karyuudan :)
Matchmaking has been implemented to an even distribution of players ranks across a general search for a match, so for example, you get 4 players ranked 15+ and 2 at level 3, then it will put 2 high ranked players on each side with a new player to balance it out. This of course won’t affect assemble teams, you can still team up with whoever you wish. As more and more players come into the game, this will obviously balance out even more.
Leavers incur a match ban each time they leave and can only play with Bots until this time runs out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yariad:

Hi Karyuudan :)
Matchmaking has been implemented to an even distribution of players ranks across a general search for a match, so for example, you get 4 players ranked 15+ and 2 at level 3, then it will put 2 high ranked players on each side with a new player to balance it out. This of course won’t affect assemble teams, you can still team up with whoever you wish. As more and more players come into the game, this will obviously balance out even more.
Leavers incur a match ban each time they leave and can only play with Bots until this time runs out.

Gotcha bro xD
Now the only problem is the low rate we get Platinum compared to price of stuff.
I’ll probably have to play 999999 matches to unlock Snake eyes.

Flag Post

Indeed. Example: If 3 friends play together all the time, they can have a team of level 20 characters. And the game will start against 3 level 4 characters. I guess that will take the fun out of the game for almost everyone in a very short time. I have experienced this a lot lately. The game will get more and more imbalanced for new players. There must be a way for more even leveled players to battle.

Flag Post

Points taken guys, thanks for your input :)

Flag Post

Matchmaking S-U-C-K-S ….. also you should make dedicated Random player matches and another section for invitation matches. This way you will avoid the 20-20-20 lvl teams that appear and ruin the games for all the rest of us, we can just not play anymore…..
You should talk with Vorp! Devs too about that, they had a hyge problem with matchmaking too and they kind of made it bareable.
In my opinion the only solution is the one i said above.
Two different game modes- one ranked with tottally random people in it and one ranked with invitation only people. Otherwise people will leave like i am considering. Playing with no chance to win just sucks.

Flag Post

im only lvl 5 i don’t really have a problem with the match making system. I have a problem with the noobs who r on my team because they either leave get themselves killed alot or run off and try and win on their own. Im really quick on learning how to play a new game and it gets really annoying when i am team up with people who dont.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkgoarg:

im only lvl 5 i don’t really have a problem with the match making system. .

when you start bumping on 20-20-20 teams all the time u will change opinion.