[Dungeon Legends] Bug Reports

14 posts

Flag Post

Hi Everyone,

In order to fix certain bugs, they need to be reproduced on the computers over here. If you can provide as much detail as possible on how to make the bugs you find occur.

Some stats: Between me and the other developers working on Legends, we fixed over 130 bugs in the last 3 weeks before our Holiday Launch of Dungeon Legends.

Flag Post

ill be you’re number 1 beta tester
1. when people have more then 1 chest or its pointed towards the wall u cannot open it period and if there’s more then one it’ll come up for .5 of a second and tease you with the loot but not let you get it e.×. level 10 lastslave’s dungeon at the end
2. the first boss you place in your dungeon if u place another one somewhere else it makes the place where the first boss was non-build-able and non-delete-able just a taken up space.
3. sometimes the stuff in a dungeon you’re raiding wont appear and if u fall in a pitfall you wont die then if u walk under a wall u fall through the map and fall towards this bright square light the backdrop doesnt move either which i noticed
3. when there’s a pit drop and a wall on the left or right u can hug the wall and walk right over the pitdrop
4. when you’re done raiding a dungeon and you see your inventory screen after nothing shows up unless you refresh the page or beat another dungeon
5. when you equip an item by dragging it over another already equipped item (or double click it) the item that was already equipped wont show up in your inventory unless you refresh the page or beat another dungeon aswell
6. text error for the mage when a skill is not in range to use it says your skill is not skill to skill
7. when you’re in dungeon forge beta if u open a menu on a creep spawner etc and click anywhere on the menu if there was a block that was unmined and you just so happen to click near it your imps will dig it up without your wearabouts on it
8. Hammer throw skill when you’re near a wall or door the hammer will fly back instead of towards where you’re aiming it
9. reach reach reach…. when you’re near a corner of a dungeon you can kite( pull them towards you) creeps towards you and run to the corner then they’ll wait as if chasing you stuck on the corner instead of running around. they cannot hit you but if u swing through the corner u can hit them.
10. private chest collection in dungeon forge beta does not show the ammount of material that you’ve obtained e.×. tin doesn’t show a number under it like you would see in your inventory

Flag Post

There was some weird bug I’m not sure how it happened but maybe you know. Anyway at some point while playing dungeon after dungeon i notice that my inventory is showing items that I don’t have but once I clicked these items it would show the right one, and then I finished the dungeon and when I was in the main screen after selecting character I noticed that i only had a weapon equipped so I put on some other piece of armour and nothing.. but I looked closer and the armour was on but actually behind the silhouette/shadow thing where you equip the items but that’s not just it because then I unequipped all of it and under them was the equipped items from before.. It looks like I had 2 items equipped in the same slot.

Flag Post

Oh and those items I equipped last were actually higher level and I shouldn’t be able to equip them, it fixed once I took it all off and restarted the game.

Flag Post

Ok i think i figured out why it did that, when I equip something new while inside the dungeon, it lets me equip something over my level and then finish the dungeon and leave the items I equipped are no longer equipped, they are gone, and then I can equip something over it though I think that only this item will have its effect. If i restart the game without equipping anything over the items, it will show up again equipped but I can see now that it’s over my level.

On another note, the 3rd person target is a bit bugged, whenever I’m near a wall it shoots to the wall and near a door it shoots to the top corner of the door.

Flag Post

Unity crashes whenever I go fullscreen. Slight lag when I’m windowed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Energipsy:

Unity crashes whenever I go fullscreen. Slight lag when I’m windowed.

unity only crashes because you dont have it updated to 4.0 try to update it and see if it still is a problem

Flag Post

ilya66’s dungeon is glitched, no boss, 0% win rate, level 2.

Flag Post

I updated Unity and now I can’t even start the forge

Flag Post

1.I am always getting stuck on the black screen “Welcome Hepheistus! Getting user info… User info received” nothing happens. I am using Google Chrome
2. My dungeon disappeared. I can log in but I see all filled with earth. No ressources no tutorial start!

Flag Post

It seems that I can only do a dungeon once without refreshing my browser. The second time I try a dungeon I get:

“The content was stopped because of a fatal content error has been detected.”

after shooting a few fire balls.

I’m using Google Chrome on Win 7 (everything up to date). I wasn’t getting this error message last month when I played last.

Flag Post

Giant Weapons! The reach of the weapons seems normal, not super long. The animations works with these giant weapons, no problems with them going through the walls and floor. It was normal yesterday.

Flag Post

Game stops at:

Welcome Toimu!
Getting user info…
User info received

Flag Post

Not loading for me.