- Two new pieces of equipment have been added: Iso-Man Boots and Iso-Man Pants.
- Epic+ Prestige Pack
- Guaranteed to contain 4 Rares or better and 1 Epic or Legendary.
- The Time Traveling Merchant has come to our dimension to pawn off his goods!
- Check in day to day to see what he has in the store.
- Throwback Drafting this week!
- Draft Packs will contain all Tempus cards in addition to the core set Genesis.
- The Vengeance: Preview 3 has been pushed back a week, so you will not loose out on time to get the Preview 2 cards from draft.
- Drafts will now require 3 Glory packs instead of 5 Glory Packs but each Class pack given in the draft will now give 8 cards instead of 5 cards.
- Monday Night Heroes will be 24 hours for at least this week starting at Tuesday, 8:00 server time.
- MEGABRAWL: Daddy 2.0
- Daddy’s home and ready for revenge. Stop him from destroying the town and taking the mind’s of friends and foe alike.
- Normal Megabrawls will now give players 15 points toward the Megabrawl instead of 6.
- 3 unique cards available from the brawl.
- Man Out of Time
- Your Martial attacks deal +3 damage for the next 2 turns.
- If you play or discard Man Out of Time, your Martial attacks have a +30% chance to be critical strikes for the next 3 turns.
- Into the Fray
- The next Ally you play is unstoppable.
- The next Tactical attack you play deals +4 damage.
- The next Martial attack you play gains +10 shield, if you would gain shield.
- On deplete, banish Into the Fray and the next threat you play deals +2 damage.
- The other drops from the Mega Brawl and you’ll have to get it to see.
- We will also be giving out a the “Big Daddy” title for anyone who achieves over 25,000 points.
- For more information on the rewards go here: http://www.lohgame.com/images/hahayoudidntguessit.jpg
- EFL Rules:
- No dupes of attacks allowed
- The Abyss is banned
- Only 1 Legendary allowed
- Only 16 Epics allowed
- 40 to 50 card deck size
- When a card is played from a pile with a static effect the buff will no longer double visually.
- Back end changes to improve performance of drafts and draft events.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- “Do as I Do” buff will not visually show up in buff list for your team.
- Cards with buffs restricted by discard do not show buffs in the buff window.
- Coercion buff sometimes fades too early visually.