[Esgrima 2] bugs

34 posts

Flag Post

Playing in privacy mode, IE9, Windows 7 (yes, Ive seen comments before from people that I wouldn’t find so many bugs if I DIDN’T play in privacy mode)
confirmed latest shockwave and flash players

HP and mana bars don’t change.- had to manually keep track of how much damage I was taking, and opponents that I couldn’t attack I figured were dead.

couldn’t see damage done by ally in one battle I fought with ally

After killing the scarecrows, recieved quest to kill elites in town. No damage appeared, but “found 0 gp” appeared on my screen after every attack by opponents. fought through to “victory” screen (level 4 pistoleer). upgraded skills and attempted quest again.. on third opponent, message “you have died, and lose 189 xp” appeared. then message appeared saying “you have earned 219,456,432 exp” appeared. (not the exact number, I just remember it was over 200 milion).

Flag Post

tried again- right about when I hit level 5, recieved message “you have gained 879 exp. You have gained 4,294,967,292 Denars”
Needless to say, at the end of the battle, I was 5 exp into level 5, and only recieved 25 Denars, not 4 billion +

Flag Post

You’re doing it wrong. If you don’t know the exact number you should say that IT’S OVER 9000!!!!!111

Flag Post

some bugs i also encountered at the sign of estigma2 when game opens it sometimes get stuck at the ending of a battle when i press leave it gets stuck also and doesn’t go back to town after joining or creating a battle after it loads the battle the image i see in the screen is town and that my character or any else or npc is not their just the town background and the battle timer appears and i’m yet again stuck.

Flag Post

Forgeron quest bug : My main char (Darkhel, warrior) has a quest bugged. Forgeron quest, after i returned 100 screws a new quest should be available (green mark), when i click the quest button no screen appear and then every screens are locked, i can’t open any new screen shop.
Only way to unstuck is to refresh the game page. Since i can’t see the quest dialog i can’t accept it and continue.

Warehouse paid slot : we can buy more slots than available, use the tickets but no more slots are opened. We should have a warning here, new permit button should have been disabled.

Reset permit bug : Once, i used a reset permit (darkhel char) and after having setup all my points the skill bar in combat hasn’t been updated. Was still using my old skills (even those i haven’t points anymore in) but the skill screen was ok. Used another permit then put points in order (top to bottom) and then it was fine this time (tried to get skills ordered). Maybe cause : put points in wrong order (level 30 skill before level 20 ones).

Flag Post

Frostreach, npc Hunter Roger, quest when u must defeat 2 mobs and Valduh. When Valduh shoots a bow, sound jams, like he shoot not 1 arrow, but like 100 arrows.

Flag Post

can’t use the guild chat in city or mine

Flag Post

minor bug – cooldown for skills omits a turn if you land killing blow on a pack. For instance if i use lightning strike (warrior aoe skill) on first pack, cooldown is 3 turns, 2nd pack using normal hit to one-shot mobs (so 3 turns) but on 3rd pack the skill still has 1 turn cooldown.

Flag Post

my Forgeron quest is fixed, thanks !

Flag Post

mined resources gained dont save to the account if you get disconnected. If you spend 30 minutes mining and then you get disconnected from the server. If you refresh the game everything in your inventory is gone. Simple solution. Save mined resources as you get them, not on scene change. . .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Derigable:

Frostreach, npc Hunter Roger, quest when u must defeat 2 mobs and Valduh. When Valduh shoots a bow, sound jams, like he shoot not 1 arrow, but like 100 arrows.

does that in divertida palace boss too, when he shoots the magic bolt.

Flag Post

I got stuck at Eternal Youth quest from Beatrice in 2nd town. It says that i need 5 golden apples. I have none and the quest description says 1/5. The best part of it is my apples got bugged, i can’t pick them up and even refresh doesn’t help : (

Flag Post

Character creation is bugged for me: I choose class, name and appearance, but when I click on ‘create’ nothing happens at all. I tried buying a character slot permit and now I have 2 character slots I can’t use. Any help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vrdn22:

Character creation is bugged for me: I choose class, name and appearance, but when I click on ‘create’ nothing happens at all. I tried buying a character slot permit and now I have 2 character slots I can’t use. Any help?

That heppens when character name is taken.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAndYI:
Originally posted by vrdn22:

That heppens when character name is taken.

Not in my case. I tried random letters/numbers and it still won’t work.

*EDIT: Fixed now. Thanks OneShark!

Flag Post

When last monster in a pack is killed by a poison, you can’t do anything with a next pack. No timeout is displayed. No actions are available and no active character indicator is displayed. Maybe this bug present only when you play with a group and not alone.

Flag Post

are u actually going to compensate us for all the items lost during this weird server thingie today?
If the game is not working or saving properly just put up a sign server down for maintenance or something along the line, dont just net ppl play and waste their time collecting hard to get stuff just to make them loose it again cause the server doesnt save..

lost 4 pearls and a few corals this whay and god knows what else.. may not seem much for some but its a chore for me.. not funny

Flag Post

Last night after purchasing a char slot and 8 warehouse +10 personal shop spaces, thegame had one of those things that forces you to reset. After that reset I had lost 7 warehouse slots and 9 shop spaces but did not get the spent gold back or the items I had in the warehouse.

Situation repaired in the most recent patch. Thanks guys.

Flag Post

Google chrome loading stuck at 0%, other browsers are doing fine..
That since 30 mins or so

Flag Post

Ok, so in the quest in Frostreach just after you kill five owls, the next quest has you attacked by a group of people intent on getting the owls back. In this battle I have tried using potions to heal myself because the enemy was kind of kicking my backside. The potions wouldn’t properly click though. No hit points were healed, and my turn did not advance. I tried clicking several times to no avail. Needless to say my turn cycled through and I lost. After that I checked my inventory to find six of the +350 HP potions and one of the +200 potions (the exact number I clicked) gone from my inventory without any effect in the game. To ensure it wasn’t just a one time thing I went back and tried twice more with the same result (losing one potion each time). I know its only in game denars that were lost, but it is still upsetting. Hope you can fix it so I can continue with the quest.

Flag Post

So the start up load screen goes to 100% and then when it goes to that logo page with the eagle who has a crown it just stays there. I’m using firefox, its been an hour, and all of my other tabs have been working just fine ಠ__ಠ. Any one else have this problem, and if so did you manage to find a way to fix it?

Flag Post

Server is down atm.

Flag Post

Now that makes sense, kinda wish it’d tell us that xD. Regardless stupid post via my part lol

Flag Post

The game doesn’t let me run Sombra Dungeon, it freezes at the loading screen every single time.

Flag Post

My game crashe earlier and after i reboot the browser, the item i put in my wharehouse are still there but, still have the same item on my inventory.