[Odin Quest] Players Data Retrieve Announcement

22 posts

Flag Post

Recently, few players’ accounts have been hacked and banned. Because of this, these players lost some items of high value and can’t enjoy the game. In order to protect players’ interests and game fairness, officail Odin Quest will retrieve players’ data to help you guys to take your items back. If you have ever been hacked, please post your ingame name under this thread. We will check that and retrieve the data. We are so sorry for the issue and any inconvenience caused by that.

Flag Post

Neverblade

Flag Post

Bahumaut

Flag Post

Arhangelus

Flag Post

it appears that my pets were also removed. Will this be correctable or not?

Flag Post

MageMagic

Flag Post

cfmyers every 15min to 30min crash on game

Flag Post

mhizakee same with cfmyers…

Flag Post

I posted my issue on the youjoy forum.

Flag Post

apparently me too I can’t log in. Layzey

Flag Post

Mike

Flag Post

gravelord

Flag Post

hitman

Flag Post

I have been banned for illegal actions.. What the hell did i do?

Flag Post

Xan

Flag Post

Is it too much to ask for any sort of update. We are stuck outside game banned and have message to contatc GM but no word from you guys.

Flag Post

Witness – same issue as reported by cfmyers and mhizakee.

Flag Post

IGN: Freyjja

the person who has been hacking accounts, while from odin’s quest, hacked kongregate accounts, not odin quest accounts. as such he was able to mess with other games, not just odin’s quest. i personally lost everything on wartune, and am having to deal with kongregate and R2Games to get some kind of recompense. the issue needs to be addressed more broadly. also, the user who was hacking has been permanently banned from kongregate, so that should at least pleasesome of y’all to know. also, check any other games you play to see if those games have been messed with too, so you can get on top of any issues you have from this incident. if the developers of the game give you issues, just contact feedback@kongregate.com

Flag Post

has the game been removed?

Flag Post

Gm no need to worry more with me because just tried and could get in so focus in get more players in :)
Only miss 1 thing if I remember well that we all hacked/banned will miss…..the cbs points because the season ended last Friday (4th January) the rest I think its all here hope will be the same for all that suffered this also.
Will leave this message in more forums so gm will see it and know that I am back to normal.

Flag Post

Satan

Flag Post
Originally posted by man5:

Satan

Cant get on to Satan, but can get onto other char.
Says : Disconnected with the server. Please login again.
Idk how many times I’ve tried logging in again, and it still doesnt work.