[Fantasy Online] When the game will be returned?

9 posts

Flag Post

Welcome. I would like to ask if anyone knows why the game does not work? I notice for PixelatedGame: Please return my 15 gems that I bought for my money and I would like to give me these gems have returned again as tomorrow or the inclusion of the game and that the forms did not change anything!! Who supports, please write your questions and what must you pay gems like me!!

Flag Post

lol.. calm down game will be back up soon as possible..

Flag Post

And how do you know that it will be as soon as possible if you are not PixelatedGame and do not know what exactly happened. It may crush, crush hack can make a difference …

Flag Post

my crafting i need to wait a week more for these

Flag Post

I also did everything himself only armor I bought just because it was cheap so I bought it not to. What about my gems that I had bought them from the 15 but I bought it before and did not pick a wizard and golden box. Needs us to return or be in prison for fraud. We buy gems and someone crash the game and everything ass ide …

Flag Post

all i know i did not do anything that might have broken the game… that im a aware of
<.< >.>

Flag Post

Try refreshing.
Other browser.
Check Your PC
Nothing happened to me
<.< >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bolek123:

Welcome. I would like to ask if anyone knows why the game does not work? I notice for PixelatedGame: Please return my 15 gems that I bought for my money and I would like to give me these gems have returned again as tomorrow or the inclusion of the game and that the forms did not change anything!! Who supports, please write your questions and what must you pay gems like me!!

Dude,try reloading!If that doesn’t work idk what up.You might need a better comp,nut idk.

Flag Post

*but sorry.