[Jagged Alliance Online] Alliances?

6 posts

Flag Post

Would someone like to explain how alliances work?

I think many of us newer players would appreciate some info.

Flag Post

Indeed, how do aliances work?

Flag Post

Same. I would also like to join an alliance. :)

Flag Post

Alliances currently support the following features:

• Group up and have a private chat in the in-game alliance chat room!
  • Climb the alliance leaderboards together to make your alliance the highest ranking one!

The Developers from time to time host events. The last one was to achieve the highest rank in some leaderboard with your alliance. All participating members of the winning alliance will be rewarded.
For details about the last event see http://www.kongregate.com/forums/256-jagged-alliance-online/topics/320029-secure-the-molwanian-airspace

Flag Post
Originally posted by Suigi:

Alliances currently support the following features:

• Group up and have a private chat in the in-game alliance chat room!
  • Climb the alliance leaderboards together to make your alliance the highest ranking one!

The Developers from time to time host events. The last one was to achieve the highest rank in some leaderboard with your alliance. All participating members of the winning alliance will be rewarded.
For details about the last event see http://www.kongregate.com/forums/256-jagged-alliance-online/topics/320029-secure-the-molwanian-airspace

But how can i join one? thanks.

Flag Post

You’ll have to be invited by the leader of the alliance.

In the chat interface on the bottom left the rightmost buttons are for the alliance and friendslist interface. When you get an alliance or friend invite the corresponding button will flash. When you then open the alliance window you’ll see the invite on the top of the window. There you can accept or ignore the invite.

To form an alliance yourself you have to have a certain reputation level. Then you can create your alliance in the alliance window. You’ll have to pick a name and tag and pay a small fee.

HTH
Suigi