[BigHeadBash] American Server Revival!

13 posts

Flag Post

Since Big Head Bash came out the American server has been unoccupied. I’ve been into several European games where I have talked to American Bashers that only play on Europe because it’s dead on the American side.
So there really shouldn’t be a problem… Should there? There are both American and European players.
I propose that once we have enough people to join us we stop using the European server and pledge to only use the American one until it comes back to life. Don’t post if you aren’t serious about this. I want an honest list of people who are with me and want to be able to play on our own server with considerably less lag.

American Players;
Skaolegur
Lilium(SentientUnbound)

 
Flag Post

Quick question; how many people do you want to get in the USA server again before you consider it to be “alive” again?

-Lilium

 
Flag Post

It depends, it would help to know how many of the current players are from America first of all. So it’s not really a question I can answer with real numbers. I’ll say when there is always more than one game going on in the American servers. (Aside from at night… Ya’know the dead times)

 
Flag Post

I could try asking on the Europe server to see how many American players there are, if you want. I’ll advertise this there to try and bring in players back to USA server.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SentienceUnbound:

I could try asking on the Europe server to see how many American players there are, if you want. I’ll advertise this there to try and bring in players back to USA server.

Every bit helps. Help if YOU want :D. Of course I want as much help as possible.

 
Flag Post

i’ll join… cuz i am way worse in euro than in usa, since people are teleporting and if they miss me, i still die

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nightfury2986:

i’ll join… cuz i am way worse in euro than in usa, since people are teleporting and if they miss me, i still die

Well ideally the two servers wouldn’t be too different, if we did revive the USA they would both boast about the same number of players with about the same varying levels of skill.
I can understand where you’re coming from with the lag. I’ve been shot through walls more times than I can remember, and the worst part about it is that it’s normally me(an American with lag on the Europe server) getting killed by another player that is also an American forced to play on the Europe server. From what I’ve seen when the condition is met of two American players on the Europe server it creates just enough lag to have someones character in game get shot a few moments before and die once the game server catches the lag in between the two clients.

 
Flag Post

lets make the usa server the pro server lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by B10H4Z4RDX:

lets make the usa server the pro server lol

That would be interesting but then there would only be like 5 people on MAX at a time that would not get insta-gibbed by the other of the 5.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Skaolegur:
Originally posted by B10H4Z4RDX:

lets make the usa server the pro server lol

That would be interesting but then there would only be like 5 people on MAX at a time that would not get insta-gibbed by the other of the 5.

lets be honest here, we are all bored playing against noobs

 
Flag Post

More and more people are coming to USA server :D

 
Flag Post

Europe server is down. Perhaps this is the USA server’s chance to get back at Europe for having more players than them lol.

Only problem is that a lot of people lag because they can’t get on Europe server…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SentienceUnbound:

Only problem is that a lot of people lag because they can’t get on Europe server…

Perhaps but that’s the opposite of the problem that we had. Still a problem…