[Vorp!] [Competition] Vorp Cup II ended

13 posts

Flag Post

Intro

As a Vorp Pilot, your goal is to destroy buildings quickly, and get as many kills as possible without dying. This competition is here to see just how well you can do that.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to try to gain the highest Kill Count, Kill/Death Ratio, or Score possible. You will be compared to all other posters in the same ship and do a lot of the challenge to get a lot of point to become the best of the best.

This Cup is a little different because we have 2 classes, a novice and an veteran class. In order to be in novice you much have a commander rank below 15 and be under the 50 on Leaderboards, alternate accounts from experienced players are disqualified.

The rules

Simply post a screenshot of your match finishing page or the match record page (if you want to show off, put exclamation points around the link so everybody can see it). Actually, pretty much any screenshot will do, as long as it shows me your final kill count, K/D ratio, and score for the match. Once you post the screenshot, I’ll look over it at sometime and update the scoresheet with your score. If your score is still in the top 5 when the competition ends, you will be memorialized there permanently, and all future competitions will be able to look on your past accomplishments. If you don’t know how to make a screenshot go here: My tutorial or just post your match number( this way is better and easier).

For the challenge you will perhaps need a video in order to prove you can record with a program or with a camera. I don’t care about the quality of the video you share with me, I had the same quality problem with the uploading site I recommended.
Please make sure that your matches are after the start of the competition. Matches that occurred before then will not be accepted in this competition. Please be sure you post your score in the right forum for the cup II we have a novice class and a veteran class the vets can’t post on the novice one and vice-versa.

Keep in mind; you don’t have to qualify for all three categories in a ship to post. If you have a high kill amount, or a high score, but a low K/D ratio, that’s fine, you can still go for those two categories.

The list of Challenges: HERE

Those are all the challenges. For easy challenges you will gain 2 points, for any medium challenges you will receive 3 points, for any hard challenges you will receive 5 points, for any extreme challenges you will receive 7 points, for any special challenges you will receive 10 points and for any hard special challenges you will receive 12 points. As for the scoresheet, will be ranked by points, 1st place 5 points, second 4 points, ect..

The contributors and prizes!

Lostershow Do the beautiful Banner thank you you do a great job !

ddd09ish1 Do all the exclusive draw for all challenge so a very thank you you give like 70% of all the prizes

TheDavidCarney Will create the best of the best novice and best of the best veteran (non-vocal) song the best of the best chose the song styles, a great thanks to him. I will also give you the link to his website because all of his songs are very great http://dvgmusic.bandcamp.com/ XD

I also tell to all competitors you can support every contributors by money donations if you want do a money donation just send a private to him and I think he will found a solution with you.all the contributors make the cup II way more fun.I also add a great thanks for all of my staff(volunteers) without you I just wouldn’t be able to start this Epic Vorp Cup II. Thanks you doomgloomya, Texas, Solarcloud7, HasshyJ, LionKing302, Stilgard,ajfast1 a special one for my assistant Stealthy1st to help me .Good luck and have fun!

Flag Post

Just for lols http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z252/jahbs/Untitled_zps5acde79f.png

Flag Post

Change that banner please: http://i.imgur.com/CUCvF.png

Also, an epic wall of text…sigh, wont bother to read.
It feels like you tossed all this together in a rush without any planning, i thought you wanted to do it good this time.

Flag Post

I can’t make video recordings.
And Q: can we use games from the past or is this starting now?

Flag Post

you dont a cellphone who can recording your screem and the cup start in 1 week or this weekend ,you can try the challenge but its doest count,I will say to everyone the start dont worry

Flag Post

this competition is not started yet but this will prepare you to be good for this competition and dont post any comments ty to deleting all your post this week I need space for the score post sorrry

Flag Post

Ah haven’t played in a while, who’s the top player now? lol

Flag Post

ant is the top player :)

Flag Post

ant u must be kidding i have exams till 17/1 >.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by Magneto_X:

ant u must be kidding i have exams till 17/1 >.<

well sorry , but its a 4 week cup so im sure you have time to participate

Flag Post

Hello participant the cup II if close due to a low rate of post sorry…… All the winners (participant) will recives a pm in 1 or 2 or 3 week with the link of the prizes for the best of the best, I need to talk with David this will take more time to do a song :D please send me a private message for any question .

Flag Post
Originally posted by lightning0:

Debatable. But he is very good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by R3POD2:
Originally posted by lightning0:

Debatable. But he is very good.

R3, I hate to say it, but that was a January post =p.