[Nova Raider] Hot Key for Default Weapon

13 posts

Flag Post

What’s the hot key for default weapon?
From the view of my English version windows xp and us keyboard, it show a ‘superscript number 2’ [ ² ] in the default weapon button. But there is no key ² in a us keyboard.
Please set the Hot Key for Default Weapon to a common keystroke.

Thank you.

Flag Post

While there is this button on a DE keyboard it has no function ² is made by “right alt + 2”. Also the button left of 1 (^ on DE) neither has it’s function, which should normally get used. Beside just switching safety laser to hotkey “1” and all others (current)+1 as well, that would’a get rid of all “different keyboard”-problems.

Flag Post

It should be the key left of the “1” and above the “Tab”. I’ll fix the issue in next patch :)

Flag Post

You mean the tilde key? the one that makes this? ` ~?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakoner:

While there is this button on a DE keyboard it has no function ² is made by “right alt + 2”. Also the button left of 1 (^ on DE) neither has it’s function, which should normally get used. Beside just switching safety laser to hotkey “1” and all others (current)+1 as well, that would’a get rid of all “different keyboard”-problems.

Maybe the devs can just mail each of us a Deutsch keyboard? I think that would solve the problem too ^^

Flag Post

In case y’all haven’t figured it out it’s the grave button (`~). Give me credit in the future.

Flag Post

I would be down for assignable hot keys…

Flag Post

Yeah, i cant figure out the hot key. `/~ doesn’t work for me. :(

Flag Post

here’s an idea, just make the safty laser hotkey “1” then have 2,3,4,5 (YES 5) as the 4 (that’s correct 4) main weapons then have 6,7,8 (and guess what) and 9 as the 4 equipments

that works well unless you want to give us 5 weps and 5 equip slots of course

i know this belongs in suggestions but come on anybody that plays the game for more than 10 mins knows that 3 attack and 3 defence skills is FAR too limiting even early in the game let alone late stage gaming

just so you know as it stands now the key for it for me is the #/~ key all the way over by my enter key, not useful at all

Flag Post

Currently, I have the ’ key, left of enter working for the default weapon on a US English standard keyboard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trillion10:

here’s an idea, just make the safty laser hotkey “1” then have 2,3,4,5 (YES 5) as the 4 (that’s correct 4) main weapons then have 6,7,8 (and guess what) and 9 as the 4 equipments

that works well unless you want to give us 5 weps and 5 equip slots of course

i know this belongs in suggestions but come on anybody that plays the game for more than 10 mins knows that 3 attack and 3 defence skills is FAR too limiting even early in the game let alone late stage gaming

just so you know as it stands now the key for it for me is the #/~ key all the way over by my enter key, not useful at all

I think the point of limiting it to 3 choices is to see your skill in choosing the best combos.
with 4 weapon selections.. you can easily keep a target locked down… a MUCH higher level target… and, not letting them retaliate… not kosher

Flag Post

as above: next to 1 on my keyboard is `/~but Hotkey is ’/" near enter key. Looks like apostrophe and single quote mix up.

Flag Post

you know you can allways go to toggle visual effects and hit keybored to change hotkeys(: