[Dungeon Overlord] last update just broke

12 posts

Flag Post

The alliance chat. its completely blank

Flag Post

We are looking into that issue right now, and should have it resolved shortly.

Flag Post

Every other feature of the game is apparently a sub-routine of alliance chat. :|

Flag Post

This issue should now be resolved. Players will need to refresh the game, and possibly clear cache to see the fix.

Flag Post

the graphics now appear to have a potato filter in them. My overworld is decidedly less clean looking on minimize, and inside a dungeon, you can barely read the font for the creature names. It’s very annoying, distractingly so when I’m trying to shock my warlocks. If I want 8bit I’ll play minecraft.

Flag Post

There were some adjustments made to rendering, however they should not have a filtering affect or any noticeable quality reduction. You may want to clear your cache to make sure all of your assets are fresh.

If this doesn’t resolve your problem, I suggest submitting screen shots to Support, so they can begin working with the developers on what may be causing this issue, for some players.

Flag Post

Bump again

Flag Post

Alliance chat broke.

You changed font color on dungeon names in mountain screen, its hard to read now, please change back?

Flag Post

We’ve restarted the Chat Server, please let Support know if this doesn’t solve the issues.

Flag Post

not fixed, in dungeons you cant access alliance chat.

Flag Post

Yea still not fixed, Friends list covers chat window while in a dungeon. chat window works just fine when in overworld. BTW, you can turn the chat on and expand it when in a dungeon but you just cant see what is newly said, nor can you click the window to type.

Flag Post

This should be resolved, players may need to clear their cache to see the fix.