[Vorp!] [List of challenge] Vorp Cup II ended

70 posts

Flag Post

Hello, from the demand of [V.I.P] lobstershow I moved the list of challenge here,I will also split the novice challenge and the veteran challenge ,and when the cup will start and you complet one of my challenge you must post your video or Screenshots here! . Thank you for your collaboration

Flag Post

Novice Challenges

Base Blaster [HARD] [Ant Mk. I]
Destroy 13 structures with the maximum deaths of 3 in the end of the match.

A Real Tank [MEDIUM] [Jabberwocky]
Kill 12 players, with no more than 2 deaths on yourself.
• Special: D-D-D-DOUBLEKILL!, Score a double kill using a single launch of Boomerblade.

Furious Angel [HARD] [Angel Fire]
End a match with KDR of 8 or more.
• Special: Kamikaze!, Score 3 or more player kills with Firey Death.

Crazy Doctor [MEDIUM] [Iron Wolf]
Get the Mad Doctor-award.

A Perfect Assistant [EXTREME] [Circe]
Score 15 or more player assists.

Timeless Collector [EASY] [Undulorean]
Gather 6500 atoms.

Balanced Killer [EXTREME] [Clanknor]
Have an equal amount of player kills and player assists, both over 5.
•Special: Fancy Doctor, Get 2 Mad Doctor-awards.

zssams,Miam! [EXTREME] [Xxgghhr’thulhu]
Score 20 or more player kills, with only 3 or less deaths.
•Special: Arch Enemy, Kill Craw more than 10 times!

Turret Tamer [EASY] [Turbo Hawk]
Kill 3 Rainmaker-turrets turrets in a row, without dying.
•Special: Turbo Master, Beat ant4505’s record of 50 kills, or 9000 score!

Hunter from Depths [EXTREME] [Craw]
Score 25 or more player kills, with only 2 or less deaths.
•Special: Slayer of the Horror, Kill Cthulhu 15 times in 1vs1 combat!

Alpha Vampire [HARD] [Hirudo]
Get the Mad Doctor and Staying Alive-awards.

Surprise Killer [EASY] [SS venture]
Score 5 or more kills.

Finisher [HARD] [Shinobi]
Finish off 10 players and steal 2 structure kills.
•Special: Twin Cut, Score a double kill with Iaido Slash.

Torp revenge [extreme][Torpaz]
You must be first of your team and make over 2500 points
• Special: Cobra beat (Player)TheCobra in topaz, TheCobra must be a topaz as well, you must beat him in both Kdr Ratio and Score wise, as well as winning the match.

A Real Killer [hard][Dreadnaught]
You must kill 26 players and 10 drones.
•Special: Thermo nuke You must kill 3 enemy players with the same nuke

Now time for the Uber super extreme Special challenge, only one team can get it and the prize is 15 extra points for being the best of the best. Your team must kill (Player)Stealthy1st 4 times.

Flag Post

Veterans Challenges

Base Blaster [HARD] [Ant Mk. I]
Destroy 22 structures with the maximum deaths of 1 in the end of the match.

A Real Tank [MEDIUM] [Jabberwocky]
Kill 23 players, without dying.
• Special: D-D-D-DOUBLEKILL!, Score a double kill using a single launch of Boomerblade.

Furious Angel [HARD] [Angel Fire]
End a match with KDR of 19.5 or more.
• Special: Kamikaze!, Score 3 or more player kills with Firey Death.

Crazy Doctor [MEDIUM] [Iron Wolf]
Get the Mad Doctor-award 2 times and do more than 10 assist.

A Perfect Assistant [EXTREME] [Circe]
Score 25 or more player assists.

Timeless Collector [EASY] [Undulorean]
Gather 13K atoms.

Balanced Killer [EXTREME] [Clanknor]
Have an equal amount of player kills and player assists, both over 15.
•Special: Fancy Doctor, Get 2 Mad Doctor-awards.

zssams,Miam! [EXTREME] [Xxgghhr’thulhu]
Score 35 or more player kills, with only 2 or less deaths.
•Special: Arch Enemy, Kill Craw more than 10 times!

Turret Tamer [EASY] [Turbo Hawk]
Kill 6 turrets in a row, without dying.
•Special: Turbo Master, Beat ant4505’s record of 50 kills, or 9000 score!

Hunter from Depths [EXTREME] [Craw]
Score 30or more player kills, without dying.
•Special: Slayer of the Horror, Kill Cthulhu 15 times in 1vs1 combat!

Alpha Vampire [HARD] [Hirudo]
Get the Mad Doctor 4times and Staying Alive-awards.

Surprise Killer [EASY] [SS venture]
Score 15 or more kills and 3500 points.

Finisher [HARD] [Shinobi]
Finish off 20 players and steal 6 structure kills.
•Special: Twin Cut, Score a double kill with Iaido Slash.

Torp revenge [extreme][Torpaz]
you must win the gold medal and make more than 5000 points with a max of 2 deaths.
• Special: Cobra beat (Player)TheCobra in topaz, TheCobra must be a topaz as well, you must beat him in both Kdr Ratio and Score wise, as well as winning the match.

A Real Killer [hard][Dreadnaught]
You must kill 30 players and 20 drones.
•Special: Thermo nuke You must kill 3 enemy players with the same nuke

Now time for the Uber super extreme Special challenge, only one team can get it and the prize is 15 extra points for being the best of the best. Your team must kill (Player)Stealthy1st 4 times.

Flag Post

Off-Topic: You made a typo with T.Hawk, you wrote Turbo Hanks.

Flag Post

Come on, there’s 4 topics on this Cup, and i definetly did not request another!

Mayby instead make a proper sheet of challenges in image form, with cool pictures too, and post it in a form like THIS

Proper as in readable/enjoyable, i still didn’t bother to read this.

Flag Post

Lobstershow read my Pms. for my “solution” but I still thinking its impossible to do !!! and thank you Darth_Sirov

Flag Post

um lobster
you kinda

linked back here…?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pwnednoobs:

um lobster
you kinda

linked back here…?

That’s the point, it’s a link.

Flag Post

Wait…what?

Flag Post

damnit ant how am i supposed to get 50 kills as turbo? i only got 350 kills totalXD and whats arainmaker turret

Flag Post

rainmaker turret is the turret type who defend the battery (shoot blue bullet) and for the 50 kills challenge its a hard special, normaly special are hard so hard+hard= near to the impossible you will recive a lot of poits and a special prize for that.clue defend and rape ANT mk 1 before he tp its free kills.

Flag Post

All this “ideas” needs Newbies as Enemies to farm. This will leet more and more Players to Lobby quitting to get an awesome Bashor Team to farm Newbies harder than usual.

You all think that THIS will help the game?

Flag Post
Monkeyhunter :

All this “ideas” needs Newbies as Enemies to farm. This will leet more and more Players to Lobby quitting to get an awesome Bashor Team to farm Newbies harder than usual.

You all think that THIS will help the game?

not really I can get a lot of kills, turret with pro on other team and THIS is for fun having cool prizes with a new even if you are not agree stop playing this game thanks you for your negative comments .

Flag Post

I just said what i think about it and you tell me to stop playing. You are not very smart

Flag Post

I just said if you want to play this game for hunting noob,don’t play its the same thing and you said to complete challenges, you need noob has enemy.You are not very smart!

Flag Post

When you show me how you destroy 22 structures with one ship, killing 50 Players without diing and and and against good Players then im wrong and not smart. But i checked your recent matches and i cant find any game where you were able to reach one of this goals against good Players

Flag Post

Imho, some of the challenges seriously need people to farm (even if u can win very fast) since the time u need to do them will likely be more than what a game usually last (20-30min). Also, this encourage people to use alt (to weaken enemy team) or farm newbs more which end up killing the game. Also, when if u (ant4505) can do those challenges, those who cant may just resort to those means to win (or use a alt for the newbie league).
I think u should also specific what type of enemy u need to fight ( like X amount of 1300s on ur team/enemy) to make it better and lower the requirement for the challenges instead ( since farming 20+ kills on 5 newbs in enemy team is much easier than 10 kill against a team of 5 pros/vet).

Flag Post

FOR MY :

aunt 4505 (xD)

…..well guys i can never complete this stupid challenge…between if u wants to complete it… ask ur 6 friends (or 6 computers perhaps) to join a same match…and each of them plays 6 matches 6 times with 6 different ships and then u can complete this idiot challenge…

REALLY THIS CHALLENGE IS ONLY POSSIBLE THROUGH CHEATING.. and between who knows ant 4505 does the same…
between i am an alt char of a very known person in VORP … thats why i have posted this topic with alt char …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monkeyhunter:

When you show me how you destroy 22 structures with one ship, killing 50 Players without diing and and and against good Players then im wrong and not smart. But i checked your recent matches and i cant find any game where you were able to reach one of this goals against good Players

whith the right tech,the right ops, and ruse you can do this

Flag Post

guys I know its maybe hard to do but its a challenge not for nothing I have 24 challenge with rate easy,medium,hard,extreme,and I know 2 or 4 players show me they can do 22 with a max of 1 death Ikd why you say without die I change"nerf" some challenge

Flag Post

reserved for superior rocket walrusses!

Flag Post

Well, guess I may as well get it started with what seems the easiest, so here goes: Timeless Collector – Undulorean

Veteran category, btw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Axkom:

Well, guess I may as well get it started with what seems the easiest, so here goes: Timeless Collector – Undulorean

Veteran category, btw.

well done axkom

Flag Post

When you say with the right Techs and OPS and so on. Then you are a very bad Player, ant45.
Because you never get a higher k/d than 5:1 against even Enemies.

22 structure kills for example.
How the fucking hell you want to complete that? It is IMPOSSIBLE without “cheating” like somebody else said.

23:0 K/D with Jabber.
IMPOSSIBLE against good Players.
Angelfire K/D higher than 19.5 IMPOSSIBLE!
Iron Wolf Crazy Doctor. Pure luck to get that.
Circe 25 assists possible, yes. But lead to a loose for sure. Because you have to stay in the middle of the Map from start till end
Clanknor 15 kills / 15 assists. Very funny.
35 Kills with the Fish? Really? 35 kills for 1 Player in a fair match?
6 Turret kills with Hawk without diing in that game. You never kill more than 1 turret with your Hawk in every game you played.

Why not fun challenges or unusual stuff for every ship? Why “play against newbies to get the reward” ?

Flag Post

LOL Epic fail from you Monkey, maybe its impossible,or lucky challenge for you. for the cup 1 I see a lot of score with 30 kills agains good player, high score with ss thing like that plus for the last cup we have the same challenge for the AF 2 competitior won the challenge. I do 50 kills on a fair match you dont trust me check that

and check the cup 1 posts 200 exemple for you so all my challenge are possible . stop crying like a baby.