[Heavens] Plans for merging servers?

3 posts

Flag Post

Hello,

I have a question: are you planning on merging multiple instances of your product (that is the game). I ask this because I had just discovered that you run at least two (and if I am not mistaken at least three) different instances of The Heaven: one here, one on Facebook and another one on Facebook too, but this one is in Russian, I think.

I would really love to see my character to be transferable between platforms. And the game would be more interesting, as more players give more challenge.

And why the differences? Repair here costs 30.000 crystals, on Facebook 5 diamonds…

Great job thou, keep it up!
Regards

Flag Post

You are right, The Heavens is here, on Facebook and also on some Russian sites. It’s quite different, for examples on Facebook you can have friends and recieve medals for adding a friend. Here you can’t. Repair cost is different too, as you said, etc. But the merge of these instances is hardly probable.

Flag Post

That is a real pity. But merger on the level of arena and visits to islands of other players does not require merger of slightly different instances. Eg. you could still befriend only a person from Facebook and not from Kongregate. If I were you, I would think about it – maybe using small steps…

Regards