Event Duration: After the routine maintenance on Jan. 9, 2013 PST to Jan. 16, 2013 23:00 PST.
A research center has been built up in Richstate, aiming to supply our drivers with the most advanced technology. Here you can improve all the attributes of your car for a best performance.
The Research Center will be unlocked after your main vehicle reaches Lv70.
Click “Research Center” in the map on the right side of the “Car” interface.
1. The Building Level of the Research Center default to Lv1 at the beginning. You can upgrade the Building Level with bricks.
2. In the Research Center, there are 6 research programs, each on an attribute of the vehicle.
3. The level of the research program default to Lv0 at the beginning, and can be upgraded with research materials. There are 6 types of research materials which can be obtained from the Container. All of them are unpresentable.
4. The higher the Building Level, the higher the Cap Program Level you can reach. Cap Program Level= Building Level*2.
5. The Research Material can be obtained from the Container. You can earn the Container by finishing the Cargo Escort task. Open the Container to get a random research material.
1. Containers obtained from the Cargo Escort are unpresentable, and those from Desert Exploration are presentable.
2. The research materials inside the Container are unpresentable.
Richstate Team reserves all rights to explain or alter this event.
January 9, 2013