[Legacy of Heroes] There should be another option besides autoplay

5 posts

Flag Post

I think that there should be a card queue system. If its not your turn, and you know what card you want to play, you can click it and it will be highlighted. Once its your turn, that card will be played automatically. This will quicken gameplay and will feel like an improved autoplay feature.

Flag Post

I sign this – thaught about the same thing multiple times

Flag Post

The obvious problem is you won’t see your third card until you draw it. This can obviously change your battle plan.

If it does make it into the game, though, how many skill points do you think this’ll take?

Flag Post

Related, I’d propose that we also be able to activate items when it’s not our turn. For example, megabrawling is all done on auto while looking at another browser tab to make it not stupidly slow. It would be nice to be able to activate an item immediately after starting.

Flag Post

@ RaceBandit – i think it would be enough to use the cards you see. often i take a look on the game while auto and think: what ever card u use let it not be the left/right one, or the left/right one would be perfect now … i wouldnt care for the third card.