[Dragon's Call] recharge

6 posts

Flag Post

i can’t recharge any of my players on server 3/4 or 5. every time i do it takes the kreds but when i use the button to click here if didn’t receive DG it tells me failed to resend DG please click the corresponding server button again. The cache has been cleaned this is an ongoing problem for months. please fix the problem ASAP! Thanks. IGN diamon server 3/4 and Bloodthirsty server 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by mj75:

i can’t recharge any of my players on server 3/4 or 5. every time i do it takes the kreds but when i use the button to click here if didn’t receive DG it tells me failed to resend DG please click the corresponding server button again. The cache has been cleaned this is an ongoing problem for months. please fix the problem ASAP! Thanks. IGN diamon server 3/4 and Bloodthirsty server 5

Hi, mj75. Will you kindly try to make a screen shot to me? Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

Not sure what a screen shot would do for you but it won’t let me. All i know is that i use to buy A LOT of DG for diamond on server 3/4 and now i can’t buy for either. The last time i was able to buy was Aug 28 2012 since then either server has been able to purchase. If the problem can’t be fixed it doesn’t bother me it’s your lose! All i know is the when i purchase DG the transaction goes through and i receive no DG. I’ve refreshed and used the click here button and nothing goes through. then i have to contact kongregate to get my kreds back.

Flag Post

Not sure what a screen shot would do for you but it won’t let me. All i know is that i use to buy A LOT of DG for diamond on server 3/4 and now i can’t buy for either. The last time i was able to buy was Aug 28 2012 since then either server has been able to purchase. If the problem can’t be fixed it doesn’t bother me it’s your lose! All i know is the when i purchase DG the transaction goes through and i receive no DG. I’ve refreshed and used the click here button and nothing goes through. then i have to contact kongregate to get my kreds back.

Hi, mj75. I will submit it to our staff to check. Thanks.

Flag Post

Okay thanks! Could you please update me on the situation.

Flag Post

Okay thanks! Could you please update me on the situation.

Hi, mj75. I have checked it for you, but do not find your record about it. So will you kindly make the screen shot and send it to my email which is support@gamedp.com. Thanks.