[Fantasy Online] Gems

8 posts

Flag Post

Everybody,stop whining for gems and other goodies!You’ll either have to buy them or earn them your self!There’s no pint constantly asking Pix for gems!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andareo:

Everybody,stop whining for gems and other goodies!You’ll either have to buy them or earn them your self!There’s no pint constantly asking Pix for gems!

I quoted myself randomly.It’s my topic i’m qouting.Lol.

Flag Post

i never get gems in daily present thats realy sucks your bullshit

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoeKmark12:

Stop whining that you don’t have gems.

If you really want them, BUY THEM with kreds or on player market with coins.

Flag Post

I did… Stop whining loser.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Etaleanic:

Stop whining that you don’t have gems.

If you really want them, BUY THEM with kreds or on player market with coins.

Or buy 60 gems pack for 3 dollars at NG.com

Flag Post

I don’t think this was necessary, but I’m on your side. It doesn’t take real life money for gems at all, and it takes about an hour minimum to afford a 20 gem note off of the market, if you’re actually at a decent level for using them. However, what REALLY bugs me is these comments(One came in today, actually):
“Gamer shud give gemz to us liek 5 evry wike bcuz i want a pckaxe and i cant wrk fr stff and my levl 5 cnt by da levl 80 stff Gamer plz answerr”
We ALWAYS see this stuff, and ALWAYS downvote it, reply to it, etc. But people STILL don’t get it! They don’t NEED gems! They’ll probably quit within the month anyways, and the only things you NEED for gems are a Bank, Pickaxe, Lockpick, (Maybe)Tiered Face(or Guise if you prefer) and/or Shoulders(Pauldrons if you prefer :S) These items are 90 gems in total- about 1.6 million coins. However, you can buy this stuff off the market(Excluding bank) for less! Pickaxe and Lockpick BOTH add up to 400k(Average price of a 20 gem note, good) Guises can be about 400k(If you find them on market, or buy with gem notes) and Pauldrons can be about 600k(Unlike 800k, the price of the gems for it)Getting gems for bank is about 200k(400k, but 10 gems extra for whatever you’d like) So overall, it’s 1.6m coins. If I’m honest about earning 400k/hr (More likely 100-200k, but it’s quite possible to make up to 700k/hr at high levels) then you can get that in 4 hours. About 10 dollars worth, made up for in four hours. If you STILL want to complain after reading this, you really should quit the game, as you don’t have enough patience for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chpwns:

I don’t think this was necessary, but I’m on your side. It doesn’t take real life money for gems at all, and it takes about an hour minimum to afford a 20 gem note off of the market, if you’re actually at a decent level for using them. However, what REALLY bugs me is these comments(One came in today, actually):
“Gamer shud give gemz to us liek 5 evry wike bcuz i want a pckaxe and i cant wrk fr stff and my levl 5 cnt by da levl 80 stff Gamer plz answerr”
We ALWAYS see this stuff, and ALWAYS downvote it, reply to it, etc. But people STILL don’t get it! They don’t NEED gems! They’ll probably quit within the month anyways, and the only things you NEED for gems are a Bank, Pickaxe, Lockpick, (Maybe)Tiered Face(or Guise if you prefer) and/or Shoulders(Pauldrons if you prefer :S) These items are 90 gems in total- about 1.6 million coins. However, you can buy this stuff off the market(Excluding bank) for less! Pickaxe and Lockpick BOTH add up to 400k(Average price of a 20 gem note, good) Guises can be about 400k(If you find them on market, or buy with gem notes) and Pauldrons can be about 600k(Unlike 800k, the price of the gems for it)Getting gems for bank is about 200k(400k, but 10 gems extra for whatever you’d like) So overall, it’s 1.6m coins. If I’m honest about earning 400k/hr (More likely 100-200k, but it’s quite possible to make up to 700k/hr at high levels) then you can get that in 4 hours. About 10 dollars worth, made up for in four hours. If you STILL want to complain after reading this, you really should quit the game, as you don’t have enough patience for it.

English please