[Dungeon Legends] CRAFTING CONFUSION!!! HELP!!!

4 posts

Flag Post

Devs ime confused about the crafting time my character isa level 9 warrior and i cant craft a life stealing two handed battle axe cause it always says please wait until u have enough crafting time required for that item… so how can i raise my crafting time cause even if i level up its doesnt raise up so what should i do???

Flag Post

Hi Kerub,

You need to have your crafting queue fully clear to craft a high end item (you cant be crafting anything else at the time you try to craft it). Also, just to clarify, crafting a weapon or armor with an ability such as life steal is about your crafting skill in the mini game, there is no recipe that guaranties abilities

Flag Post

Yea at that time my crafting queue was clear and it just said that i needed 5 hours crafting time and on the above i see my crafting time only 2 hours but now its 5 hours so i hope i can craft a 2 handed axe and get a life steal and yea i know that theres no recipe that can guarantee a life steal weapon

Flag Post

And still says that cause when i craft that 2 handed battle axe it says5 hours and 16 min and above my screen i see a 5 hour crafting time soooo can you guys just explain to me how to make my available craft time bigger like make it a 5 h and 16min above?