[Jagged Alliance Online] Is There Actually A Moderator Here??

4 posts

Flag Post

I have posted questions regarding how to use med kits and how it is that alliances work in this game in every possible way (forum, personal message, comments) and have yet to receive a single answer to anything. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an online game that is as poorly documented as this one. There is no guide to the game and no timely response to questions. I think the developers need to get on this if they intend for Jagged Alliance (which is basically a great game) to attract and hold the players it deserves.

Flag Post

In the first couple of weeks after the game started this forum was somewhat of a ghost town. Now that is seems to be gaining traction, I’m sure the moderators and devs will show more presence in the future. I see CliffhangerQA answering questions in the chat regularily. Maybe you just missed each other until now. If you’re still unhappy or run into any bugs or concerns feel free to let them know by mailing to jao_support@cliffhanger-productions.com.

HTH
Suigi

Flag Post

Appreciate your response, Suigi, and also the information under the “Alliance?” topic I had posted. That clears up a lot of the mystery :-)

Flag Post

Hi, we try to be hear regularly, but we are a little stretched in answering all the stuff in game and out- as we are based in Europe we also have a bit of timezone trouble …:)