[Jagged Alliance Online] [Recruitment] Pwnersaurus Rex: Competitive, upper-tier alliance seeking interesting, active, articulate players (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

So I guess you figured it out while I was typing up my response :)

Flag Post

Thanks ladolcevita, I will join your alliance!

I’m lvl 4 now, and I picked the “gunner” as initial class (probably the worst :D), I recommend the Sniper.

Flag Post

What a startling proposal! A bunch of upstarts challenging the old order. I like the concept immensely. Please count me in. I’ve reached level 31 in about a week of fairly regular blood letting, but your emphasis on EXACT handle has shaken my confidence. I do believe my “handle” is what appears next to my post here, but just in case I’m mistaken, these are my particulars: my character is named Firestone, and my company is named Retread. I look forward to doing some sniping with y’all.

Flag Post

The name to be used in-game for alliance invites, friendslist invites and whispers always is the company name without alliance tag (if you’re in an alliance).

Flag Post

I’m new, and I joined, too. Waiting for LDV to post my card in the OP.

Flag Post

Name is Tankobox, Company is tankobox. Im new joined today, looks like the alliance for me.

Flag Post

Is it possible to pass on leadership to someone else? (reason: I quit)

Flag Post

why do you quit so early,if i can ask? sad to hear that

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jamosh:

why do you quit so early,if i can ask? sad to hear that

Me too, I quit, this game has a lot of potential to be Jagged Alliance 3 as a SINGLE PLAYER not MMO.

• Poor PvP experiencie and lacks of a coop-mode.
  • Greedy devs, first month of the game and tries to win money, no free users = game dies.
  • Extremely tiring way to heal/repair.
  • Extremely boring to farm missions for cash, also takes a lot of time to complete only 1 mission and then to heal/repair to repeat again and again..
  • Not a game to play daily on a normal notebook, very heavy game (lots of megas), requires Unity, thats not a problem but the game seems to require more resources than Crysis in max graphics config.
  • I see no future of this game IN KONG, here is “Flash or die”.

Flag Post

LDV, you’re such a quitter. Should change your name to ladeedlevita.

Flag Post

1) PvP lacks since game is pretty new in here,but not really reason to quit if you like this game
2) Greedy devs? what do you mean,i could easily play this without any spending so far + they actually started events,and there will be daily reward system as well. i cannot aggre with this point
3) i agree with this,could be simplified but definitely tie-breaker in any way
4) not sure what pc you have,true i myself play on low quality, but i was never person attracted to graphics, content was always much more important,at least for me
5) cannot really say a word on this,i dont know how Kong is doing in terms of types of games and such,i mostly used it to play singleplayer so far.

But if you expected pure MMO JA i can understand why you quit,because this game is not fullfilling this right now. Btw even tag is not saying Multiplayer now.

Flag Post

Yes, more MMO less single player.

Also I said this game is heavy, requires a decent PC, not a gamer one but something decent, i run the game fairly well without low FPS with a notebook of 2010 (quad core, 4 GB and the shitty HD Graphics 3000) but i cant do anything else while i have the game opened… i feel lag when i scroll in another page, also switching on/off the fullscreen is tiring, but thats something normal for an unity game.