[Galaxy Life] my turret and a glitch (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

my turret wont shot when the enemys where attacking my star base… and they won and al of the soddin i cant build anything

Flag Post

they get confused there are several units around it and the turret doesnt know where to shoot

Flag Post

ah the tutorial glitch. Refresh and try again. you will encounter this problem in your future with this game. it has to do with the amount of units firing at the turret.

Flag Post

No, the turret has lost hope, so it has decided to spaz out (It’s a joke)

(Reality)
It’s a common glitch where there are multiple enemies, but it can’t be caused on purpose, sometimes even happens with two, since turrets shoot the closest and they must be literarly paralel of each other.

Flag Post

The turret has too many units surrounding it so it bugs out and doesn’t know which one to shoot.

Flag Post

when atacking i have encountered this 2x the turret starts to go crazy and rotates around… it happens mostly when i use S-trikes and it is snipers and cannons which i have encountered this.. however i dont get this happening at my base

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

who cares of no dumb law the thing in this topic is that there is a random turret targeting glitch and i dont see this going that way anymore..

Flag Post

I’m going to go ahead and lock this now, since it seems kind of pointless now.