[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Season 3 end date

12 posts

Flag Post

Conquest Season 3 will officially end January 31st. Conquest cores will be distributed and the map will go away. Season 4 will be a ways off as we work on the new Battle Map and configurable towers.

Flag Post

awesome I hope we get a start date ahead of time for guild planning.

Flag Post

so 2 months downtime till s4?

Flag Post

YES!

Flag Post

R.I.P Season 3…

Flag Post

i hope we get gunjack back to keep us busy

Flag Post
Originally posted by WhiteLionKing:

i hope we get gunjack back to keep us busy

I REALLY HOPE SO ASWELL

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3223jlong:

I’ll say this is the one single most important issue. I’m not asking, I’m pleading that we are given at least one week’s notice before the new season begins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Manaco:
Originally posted by 3223jlong:

I’ll say this is the one single most important issue. I’m not asking, I’m pleading that we are given at least one week’s notice before the new season begins.

Just re-iterating that Season 4 will be a little ways off as we try and integrate it with the World Map.

Flag Post

Maybe the devs could re-open an event such as the Gunjack event in the down-time between S3 and S4.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helg2887:

Maybe the devs could re-open an event such as the Gunjack event in the down-time between S3 and S4.

We’ll be working more on the Worldmap and configurable towers as stated in the roadmap. Not to mention more hero balancing.

Flag Post

We do appreciate you working to improve the game and sometimes it is hard to see where you are going and understand how it will be better for the game, with that said I trust you are doing the best possible for the game. However reinstating the gunjack mission and giving different prizes to obtain will give everyone something to look forward to as well as keep interest in the game high. Considering during a one month break from conquest the game will be boring this will keep people in the game and not lose a lot of players from lack of interest. The gunjack event you already have done the work on so a simple matter of changing prizes to win is all you would have to do. Certainly would be time well spent.