[UberStrike] How to Be a Moderator

6 posts

Flag Post

How can I become a mod /Do mods and admins give credits?

Those are the 3 most common questions I received on the chat lobby, by pm or in my inbox everydays!

For the first one…How to become a moderator for Uberstrike?
There’s no magical tricks and even if you say Pleasssse! it won’t help!
The administrators choose the moderators. They choose them by looking on how they are helping the other players on the forum, their knowledges of the game and how they can help the others to solve issues with the other players or technical problems. The administrators are looking for mature and experienced players.

So, participate activly on the forum, be polite with the other players, avoid warnings and bad attitudes and maybe, I said maybe, the administrators will notice you!

For the second question… Do moderators and administrators give credits, guns or anything else?
The answer is pretty simple NO!
The only way to receive free stuff is to win them by participating in the contests, tourneys or any other promotions Uberstrike will do.

Flag Post

thanks for this post lots of us have been wondering

Flag Post

Being a Moderator on the uberstrike forums hosted by CMUNE, it took me an eyeclap to realize you just copied/pasted avanos’ statement from right here:
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=28797#p453503

The content posted by the OP originally belongs to avanos, Uberstrike Global Moderator.

Flag Post

so he actually just copied it

Flag Post
Originally posted by darthfinder:

so he actually just copied it

Indeed he did… Which doesn’t make the content less true. Since he is not a Uberstrike Moderator himself he should’ve linked to the original post on our forums, though or added a note saying it wasn’t him who actually shed light upon this subject.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ST6IX:

How can I become a mod /Do mods and admins give credits?

Those are the 3 most common questions I received on the chat lobby, by pm or in my inbox everydays!

For the first one…How to become a moderator for Uberstrike?
There’s no magical tricks and even if you say Pleasssse! it won’t help!
The administrators choose the moderators. They choose them by looking on how they are helping the other players on the forum, their knowledges of the game and how they can help the others to solve issues with the other players or technical problems. The administrators are looking for mature and experienced players.

So, participate activly on the forum, be polite with the other players, avoid warnings and bad attitudes and maybe, I said maybe, the administrators will notice you!

For the second question… Do moderators and administrators give credits, guns or anything else?
The answer is pretty simple NO!
The only way to receive free stuff is to win them by participating in the contests, tourneys or any other promotions Uberstrike will do.

shame on you