[Star Supremacy] Gemini and Scorpius merge announcement!

1 post

Flag Post

Dear Gemini and Scorpius players,
Star Supremacy operation team descided to merge Gemini and Scorpius on 00:00 am Jan 22th server time. Scorpius will be merged to Gemini.
Please be aware of the following details:
1. All fleets will be sent back to the colony where the fleets are sent from. Everything taken on the map will be reset to NPC capturing.
2. We will add “s3” at the end of the names of players from Scorpius, if there are same player names.
3. We will add s3” at the end of the names of alliances from Scorpius, if there are same alliance names.
4. Colonies will be randomly located.
5. All Trade Posts will be disconnected.
6. All alliances will be kept.
7. Battle reports of the latest three days will be kept.
8. Account and Character(important)
A. Account has characters on Scorpius only will still use this character after merge. Character info and B-creds are kept.
B. Account has characters on Gemini only will still use this character after merge. Character info and B-creds are kept.
C. Account has characters on both servers will use characters from Gemini. Characters from Gemini and B-creds are kept.

If you want to keep characters on both servers, please email us or reply a new account before the merge. The followings should be included. (B-creds are all kept on old accounts and can’t be transferred to the new account)
My current account is: _____. I am form______ (Official, Kongregate, aeria, gamesamba,friendster or Facebook)
My new account is: _______.
I want the character_____ from Scorpius for the___ account. (Old or New)
I want the character_____ from Gemini for the ___ account. (Old or New)

If you want to keep the character on Scorpius (that is to say, abandon the character on Gemini), The followings should be included.
My current account is: _____. I am form______ (Official, Kongregate, aeria, gamesamba,friendster or Facebook)
I want the character_____ from Scorpius for my account.

Actually if you can email us the above within a month after this is announced. We just perfer it being sent within 7 days . Make sure your email subject is Server Merge
Email: support@ssupremacy.com or support@barbily.com