What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
- Notifications: you should get a Kongregate app notification if attacked
- New laboratory : Easier to check the state of your units, the ones to unlock and their different levels.
- New laboratory : Now you can instant upgrade more than 1 level with a single click if you meet the conditions.
- Quick attacks : Target spotter challenges you to attack unknown players, without allowing you to spy their planet before.
- Now you won’t be able to leave an alliance during an alliance war.
- The Smasher Squad loading screen is back.
- Attacking Reptice doesn’t require minerals anymore.
- Security improvements related to block the change of blast radius with cheats.
- To recycle certain level 11 turrets caused an error message under some circumstances.
- Some player info shown in Target Spotter wasn’t correct under some circumstances.
- There was a color issue when an alliance tab was selected.
- Fixed an issue when cancelling the colonization of a planet in the last moment.
- Mistery gift now has the proper description in the social wall menu.
- Friend popup alignment is now correct.
- Big blue button in instant unlock unit popup said “start upgrading” instead of “start activating”.
- Amount of minerals was increased while attacking other users under some circumstances.
- IE8 : Now you can share a wall post in the application properly.
- IE8 : Now it loads game header and footer properly.
- IE8 : Now the payment works properly, it had issues under some circumstances.
- IE8 : Invite page didn’t load and browser security warnings were observed under some circumstances.
- Invite dialog after tutorial didn’t close properly
- Some obstacles in white planets weren’t able to be selected properly under some circumstances.
- Fixed some popup overlapping.
- Fixed a bug with a text of the button in the popup that appears when you’re being attacked.