- Two new items have been added. Iso-Man Hair (the final piece of Iso-Man’s equipment set), and our 7th Limited Offer promo card: Prep Talk.
- The Time Traveling Merchant has restocked and come back with more amazing goods for sale!
- Check in day to day to see what he has in the store.
- In custom PVP there is now an option to apply the current EFL rules to the fight to help players test their deck before jumping right into the fire.
- Sunderground is coming back!
- Sunder is gearing up again for his raid on Culverton.
- Look out this week for him to strike again!
- Here’s your chance to get the Little Susie: Antihero, Mighty Blow, and Splash Damage that you need, as well as rare spawn exclusive crafting pieces that can be forged into new cards.
- This brawl will happen sometime this week and be announced through our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legacy-of-Heroes-Community/158517030961329) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/5pg_loh) pages.
- EFL Rules:
- Painful Memories is banned
- On the Bubble is banned
- Only 2 Legendaries allowed
- Only 8 Epics allowed
- Only 20 Rares allowed
- Only 10 Uncommons allowed
- 30 to 40 card deck size
- There’s no ‘Eye’ in Team will now work correctly.
- Fixed images for Iso-man Pants and Iso-Man Gloves to now show correctly in battle for females.
- Titles can cause small display issues with player’s name being too long.
- Banish pile cards sometimes do not appear. Clicking on the pile will still show the popup.
- Equipment buffs lasting visually a turn longer than they are supposed to.
- The card “Up and At’em” is not displaying its buff in the buff window.
- “Do as I Do” buff will not visually show up in buff list for your team.
- Cards with buffs restricted by discard do not show buffs in the buff window.
- Coercion buff sometimes fades too early visually.