[Fresh Deck Poker] Game Crashed and all my coins are gone...

19 posts

Flag Post

9.5M or so chips have gone missing… i want it back :(

Flag Post

Just lost 50k :(

Flag Post

I just lost a 50K buyin when the game crashed. Awesome.

Flag Post

also lost chips after crash and now cant even join the game…

Flag Post

i just lost 500K and 6 gold! i like that

Flag Post

just lost 250k WTF!!!!

Flag Post

67K coins lost here.

Flag Post

This is ridiculous, and Kong wonders why no one will buy Kreds, cause if we use the kreds in games like this and This happens? Then we are out of money and kreds. Bunch of ….!

Flag Post

lost 250k… =/

Flag Post

Close for maintenance is up, hope all my chip is ok – I kinda wish they give us some kind of warning

Flag Post

I lost 1000000 credits game crashed

Flag Post

2M+ gone… when game froze…

stupid game

Flag Post

This crap in no accident!! If you’re dumb enough to buy chips or to play? Then you don’t know about the greed of these parasites!! They force us off the game and confiscate all the chips so we’ll buy more! Da! Pure greed!!

Flag Post

What kind of game forces you to purchasE chips denying access to the ones that are unused? First they ask you to refer their greedy game and then you don’t have the right to spin the wheel being constantly denied and shoved over to help them steal money from you in order to let you play!! Nice guys!! Keep it up and we’ll have enough evidence for a class action lawsuit to right this immoral conduct and public injustice. Just glad I’m not losing real cash!!! Never ever buy into a computer anything!!!

Flag Post

Here I am again with my chips gone after the game blacks out my hands, I know someone’s messing with the chips and I can’t even play! It’s so obvious that these games are not secured by anyone. It;s sad because it is fun but over a million chips gone? That’s not fun!!!!

Flag Post

Lost 58 million in one of their crashes NH

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Okay really , I played this morning and was at 7.3b chips. Went to work came back and my account shows zero. I have reported the issue and not getting any replies. Yet when i go on a table all the players profile look like my account. What is going on here please help.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator