[Star Supremacy] My space port broke.

4 posts

Flag Post

Not sure what happened. But it will no longer allow me to start an offworld trade route to either of my two Leda colonies. They were disconnected in combat today. The game will only show the ships in the Leda colony I’m not trying to connect to. As the origin of the route. Doesn’t matter from which world I try to start from. And vice versa, it will do the same thing. If I try to start a route from Leda to anywhere else. And yes I’ve already cleared my cache.

By the way. When are you going to update all the weapons descriptions in the ship yard? After a year of fiddling and updates. They are now horribly wrong. Range and weapon damage on several things are off. And FYI, projectile shields have never worked. Only Flak Cannons do.

When are the modules going to give the bonuses they’re supposed to? Cause that has never worked either.

Flag Post

it is a bug, we are trying to fix it :)

Flag Post

Must be some bug. It’s been around months and months. Since that one can’t be fixed. Why don’t the devs fix the aircraft resource value bug then. The one that shows the original resource costs for aircraft construction. It’s not fun not being able to build the max amount of aircraft possible. When the values that pop up are ten times the amount it actually reduces. I know that one can be fixed easily. It was already done on the Lekool servers. Why not here too?

Flag Post

And another thing. The synthed gear doesn’t show up in chat correctly. It just shows the purple unsynthed piece. Instead of the pink synthed one. Fix that too. Also the damage descriptions for some of the capital weapons are still all wrong. There are still differences between what is in the descriptions, and what is actually shown as damage on the build screen. The mistakes are on practically everything.