[Wings of Destiny] FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

22 posts

Flag Post

Greetings to all Wings of Destiny players.

This is a thread for your questions regarding the game features. Please reply your questions regarding Wings of Destiny and we will do our best to answer each question you will post nicely and timely.

Have a great play to everyone!

Flag Post

Q: Where can I use vouchers because I received 400 vouchers when I reached Lv15?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by IiceA:

Q: Where can I use vouchers because I received 400 vouchers when I reached Lv15?

A: You can spend your vouchers in some of the items in our Item Mall in the game. You may check these items by clicking the “$” sign at the left part of your mini map and then check the following tabs: Mounts, Pets, Miscellaneous and Daily Use.

Flag Post

Oh thank you for replying, that was fast. I have another question…

Q: What is the maximum level of Souls?

Flag Post

Oh thank you for replying, that was fast. I have another question…

Q: What is the maximum level of Souls?

A: The maximum level of Souls is 10.

Flag Post

Okay, thank you. One last question before I continue playing Wings of Destiny.

Q: I have loaded cash but I am unable to advance my class to Cleric and even to Inquisitor. May I know how will I be able to transcend to it?

Flag Post

Okay, thank you. One last question before I continue playing Wings of Destiny.

Q: I have loaded cash but I am unable to advance my class to Cleric and even to Inquisitor. May I know how will I be able to transcend to it?

A: Regarding your question about advancement of class, you must reach Lv70 first before you can transcend to Cleric or Inquisitor but you do not need cash for it. It is for free. You will be needing cash when you decided to change your advanced class. For example, you chose to be come Cleric but after a week or more, you found it boring and decided to become an Inquisitor. You need 100 cash to change from Cleric to Inquisitor.

Flag Post

I see, that is how it works. That would be all for now. Thank you for introducing this game to us. It is really addicting! :D

Flag Post

Hi! It is me again. I heard from my friend that we can have wings.

Q: How can I have wings?

Flag Post

Hi! It is me again. I heard from my friend that we can have wings.

Q: How can I have wings?

A: If you want to have wings, you need to invest for Battle Points and either cash or coins for advancement of your Faith Badge. You need to level your Faith Badge up to Lv10 to have wings. It may take some time to get one but it is worthy when you have leveled your Faith Badge’s stage to 2.

Flag Post

Hmm, just wondering, does crit increase your attack, or doubles it?

Flag Post

Hello there. It will only increase your attack. It does not doubles it.

Flag Post

Hmm, how much does crit increase your attack? Is it divided or …. D:

Flag Post

When it comes to MP and HP Regen in souls and faith: Does it work only out of battle or in battle as well?

Flag Post

can i ask for a hotkey for self targetting please? i find it very hard to target myself when i want to heal with a skill. especially when im kiting mobs and kiting.

Flag Post

Hi there,

For CrucifixCreed
Only a percentage, there is no definite figure or numbers.

For Zianitha
MP and HP Regen in souls and faith applies after battle.

For MaimaiK
The shortcut key for target or to change target is ~ .

Flag Post

@ IGG_Games
targeting myself whenever i want to heal/buff myself and selecting enemies are completely different things, considering the fact that a priest’s nuke and heal are in one “spell” especially in situations when Heal yourself > damage the enemy.

Healing at the most appropriate time is what makes a mediocre priest from a great priest in my opinion and having no way to click yourself except clicking your character is very hard especially if you are being swarmed by mobs. those clutch heals to yourself can really make a difference, a second is alot of time in Real time mmo like this.

so can you guys Please Please, read the post well, i never asked on what the auto target key is, wasn’t even close.

Flag Post

I understand. For priest you can press ESC top de-select the mob you are killing, to be able to heal or buff your character.
Even if your character is event not selected it is automatic that the spell will be casted to you. Then
you can press ~ again to target the mobs.

I hope this will answer your question. Feel free to post if you have additional concerns.

Flag Post

Not sure where to ask but here looks good so.
Is there a cap in how much that summon deity can give? I was saving up for a 8000 blessing pet and i think it said i got 0 blessing while still getting xp.

Flag Post

Q: Is there another way to obtain guild supplies then buying it via Cash?

Flag Post

which is stronger cleric or inquisitor? :)))