[Wasteland Empires] Help with Gold Digger

8 posts

Flag Post

Anyone know why I can not build my first gold digger. Once I upgrades my town center to a tier 5 courthouse, it was in my build list. I do not have one yet and it says 1/1 though, so the build button is grayed out and I can not build…any ideas?

Flag Post

it didn’t show up until Tier 5? Its on my Tier 2 build list… are you sure you didn’t build one already?? as part of your refineries? Failing that, you may have to scrap one of your refineries to build it

Flag Post

Sadly I have already tried eliminating all my refineries. Since it was listed 1/1 , I thought perhaps I would have to lose all refineries to build it and then rebuild the others with the higher item max. So I recycled all my refineries…all back to nothing…and still it said 1/1 for the Gold digger. I do not see one any where and do not believe I ever built one…this is really weird.

Flag Post

Yeay!Got fixed now somehow. Whether it was a glitch or some dev had mercy on me and checked into I do not know, but either way I am smiling now. :D

Flag Post

Glad its ok now!

Flag Post

Was it perhaps completed and then razed by an attacker? If it was rubble, you might overlook it.

You don’t sound nooby enough to make such a mistake, but it occurred to me as at least a remote possibility. ;-)

Flag Post

I cannot find how to buy gold nuggets.

Flag Post

Use regular buy option instead.