[Skyshard Heroes] Yellow lens and Carmine lens should give you the ability to attack airships!

8 posts

Flag Post

I thought these already useless lens will give you enough range to attack airships. But it failed to do so. Airships are already overpowered and if you fix these lenses it will make people less inclined to spam them. I don’t want to buy gasket or seripha and train them just to defend against airships. Devs Plz.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tajtas:

I thought these already useless lens will give you enough range to attack airships. But it failed to do so. Airships are already overpowered and if you fix these lenses it will make people less inclined to spam them. I don’t want to buy gasket or seripha and train them just to defend against airships. Devs Plz.

err how can alaric’s sword dance through air that would look like a ghost,besides there will be anti air towers soon enough and yes you should have brought a ranged hero minimum one atleast.

Flag Post

please don’t insult me by insulting my carmine lens. now fk off. they may just be one of the best lens in the game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

err how can alaric’s sword dance through air that would look like a ghost,besides there will be anti air towers soon enough and yes you should have brought a ranged hero minimum one atleast.

It’s simple, turn your sword into a boomerang. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

Then again, if you want to be realistic:
-how can a group of 5 barbarians with spikey fists destroy a flame-thrower bunker without dying from the smoke or fire in the first place
-why are heroes and units nearly the size of buildings
-how does an archer tower work if you can’t even see a bow on the thing, it just looks like a pillar

I’m sure a guy throwing his sword wouldn’t be the weirdest thing to happen to this game.

Flag Post

Also, no. There are 4 long-ranged heroes that have aoe attacks suitable enough to destroy airships. It’s your fault for not using your time and honor wisely in prevention for such eventualities. Giving range to close-range heroes would unbalance things way too much. So I fully disagree with this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AleXinoS:

Also, no. There are 4 long-ranged heroes that have aoe attacks suitable enough to destroy airships. It’s your fault for not using your time and honor wisely in prevention for such eventualities. Giving range to close-range heroes would unbalance things way too much. So I fully disagree with this.

err alexino only 3 ranged hero is available and the fourth one can only be obtained if you have attended the gunjack mission and managed to earn 500K event points?

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:err alexino only 3 ranged hero is available and the fourth one can only be obtained if you have attended the gunjack mission and managed to earn 500K event points?

My argument still stands.

Edit: To fix this problem, airships and gyros need to lose some health. I have no idea why their health was increased along with the others when they were already too powerful and the only actually useable units that could survive. They really need to get a drop in their health, really drastically to maintain balance.