[Nova Raider] clarification

4 posts

Flag Post

well i would like clarified the RAID system .
when someone attack a guild what are the % of the damage taken that is removed from guild construction .
i would also like to know if pvp kills give XP . some players told me they were getting xp for pvp kills i would like to know if its true .

i would also like to point out the current system doesnt make guilds want to grow ,the top guild gets a 20%hp bonus while the other receive 15% without much effort . if the bonus werent limited to hp , but also to ammo or damage … the guilds would try harder to rise in rank what makes the game losse competivity .
we have atm a 1 person guild (lv 25) that is 5th in total rank thats an absurd .
its pretty easy to earn uranium at this stage of the game for lv20 players so they should use it , or at least be incentivated to do so.
if for exemple the 1st got a 20%hp bonus the 2-5 a 15% , 5-10 a 10% and the next 10 a 5% bonus everyone would like to contribute more and invest .
it would also allow guilds to be stronger becouse ppl would join togueter to make their guild grow , atm everybody makes a guild and gets a 15% bonus without effort .

Flag Post

I edited your post to be easier to read: I hope I captured what you were trying to say:

Originally posted by hufal:

I would like the RAID system clarified.

When someone attacks a guild, what is the percentage of uranium taken from guild construction, if any at all?

I would also like to know if PvP kills give XP. Some players told me they were getting XP for PvP kills. I would like to know if it’s true.

I would also like to point out the current system doesn’t make guilds want to grow. The top guild gets a 20% HP bonus while the others receive 15% without much effort. If the bonus weren’t limited to HP, but included ammo or damage bonuses, the guilds would try harder to rise in rank. If, for example, the #1 guild got a 20% HP bonus, the ranks 2-5 a 15%, the 5-10 a 10%, and the next 10 a 5% bonus, everyone would like to contribute more to their guilds by investing. It would also allow guilds to be stronger because players would join together to make their guild grow. At the moment, anyone who makes a guild gets a 15% bonus without effort. It’s pretty easy to earn uranium at this stage of the game for level 20 players so they should use it or at least be incentivized to do so.

We have, at the moment, a 1 person guild (level 25) that is ranked 5th: that’s absurd.

That makes the game lose competitiveness."

Flag Post

As long as base defenses are ridiculously strong as they are right now and there is not really a way to get a higher rank than a guild that has already reached maximum defense points, there should not be any more bonuses as there are right now.
Those bonuses should require constant effort by the guilds to maintain.. and with effort I don’t mean farming Uranium or recruiting more and more members (or just sitting there doing nothing like it is right now for that matter)

To answer the questions (as I did in chat):

- PvP kills give exp, as long as the victim is on a sufficiently high level
- The amount uranium lost is somewhere around the recycling percantage of the destroyed buildings price
For example: ~10% recycling results in a loss for a destroyed 80k-drone of somewhere around 8k, maybe a bit less, not sure about that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hufal:

i would also like to point out the current system doesnt make guilds want to grow ,the top guild gets a 20%hp bonus while the other receive 15% without much effort .

Let me quote myself from 16 days ago:
“Another reason for current guild boredom is lack of any incentive for wars. Proposed change: change system that rewards bonus hp. Top guild should get 20%, guilds 2-10 should get 15%, 11-25 would enjoy 10% bonus, 26-50 only 5%. Every guild below would have no bonus, so there would be only two ways to get it: either join one of top guilds, or fight your way to get it.”