[Skyshard Heroes] Level range

10 posts

Flag Post

I do not think this is a great idea.
Due to fact that I cannot attack anybody, and not many people can attack me either……

Flag Post

yeah my list is pretty dead at the moment……

Flag Post

Yep, the levels are distributed oddly. I’m currently upgrading to citadel 8, and I can easily attack level 5 citadels now. And most level 8 dudes with better upgrades can’t touch me.

Furthermore, this creates a reverse-improvement drive. It’s better to keep swordsmen at level 1 as you can use voguls instead. And on a second thought, it’s best to leave voguls at level 1 too and just level up airships. Same with heroes. If I upgrade my Isunda or Locke it’ll mean that higher level people can attack me. Maybe I just focus on 1 hero after all to keep level low enough. And why bother leveling up resource buildings? Airships ignore them so the hit points don’t really matter, and lets face it, resources from producers stopped mattering around citadel 4-5.

Upgrading stuff should not be a negative thing. The citadel level limitation on attacks was good, please bring it back. (And this is from somebody with agressively leveled citadel/tg/hoh with poor defs).

Flag Post

citadel and level can be together. e.g we could attack citadel +1-1 or level +8-8.

or make it level base with range +10-10.

Flag Post

THIS LEVEL REQUIREMENT IS THE STUPIDEST THING TO BE EVER PUT IN THE GAME, AND YES, I CONSIDER IT MORE STUPID THAN SHADOWWALK.

WOW WTF DUDE. REMOVE PEOPLE I CAN’T ATTACK OFF MY LIST IF YOU’RE GOING TO STAY WITH THESE REQS. THAT’S THE POINT OF THE BATTLE LIST, TO DISPLAY PEOPLE WHO WE CAN ACTUALLY ATTACK INSTEAD OF USING THE LAGGY, BROKEN, AND GLITCHED WORLD MAP TO FAIL AGAINST 99% OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY’RE ALL TOO LOW/HIGH IN CITADELS.

Yes, I was yelling. Deal with it.

Flag Post

This is what I told synap. What a noob _

Flag Post

i dont like citadel level req

Flag Post

Now that they took out the list its even worse.

World Map is terrible.

Flag Post

i think they should bring rivals list back it makes attacking a lot faster and easier

Flag Post

The level thingie would be nice, especially with the world map showing the levels. However, the formula for levelup should be tweaked alot: having a hero with level 10 skills gives X amount of exp. Having a second hero with level 10 skills would give 0 exp more. And same with units: having swordsmen capped at TG 5 would mean that training other units to that level wouldn’t give more exp.

Also, same thing with other buildings, train 1 silo to 10 and get X exp, train 3 more and get 0 exp. Though, really, should’nt really get exp from producers in this system, they’re ridiculously useless for resources…