[Skyshard Heroes] A fun suggestion for next season- A global spectate if the bastion is under attack

9 posts

Flag Post

There should be a notification that pops up to all players if the bastion is currently under siege. If you click said notification you are able to spectate the war for the bastion. As I learned from this season, taking the bastion was every once in a blue moon. A rare event which required planned combined attacks with multiple guilds. But most of the time I was not able to see the epic fight going down. I always had to refresh the conquest map if we were successful. It will be really fun to see the war of dyeing the always white bastion a new color. It will also give the new players a taste of the high end content that will be available to them. It’s the little things in this game which will make it different from others.

Flag Post

That is a pretty fun sounding Idea. Great post Tajitas!

Flag Post

“A rare event which required planned combined attacks with multiple guilds.” This sentence is wrong. In last 2 weeks, The Bstion has been to L7 3 or more times. 1 time yes there was a larger attack at agency, because everybody wanted to wipe them from in the middle of the map. But some of time it was only 3-5 active members from L7 who took Bastion.

But yeah, this is great idea, I remember that in season 2 I wanted to watch siege on Bastion, when ISS attacked it… but unfortunately there was no way…

Flag Post

To prove my point, again, Bastion is ours. 4 members and 10minutes…
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q739/tmarmo89/SHconquestmap20130124_zps692ea017.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by tmarmo:

“A rare event which required planned combined attacks with multiple guilds.” This sentence is wrong. In last 2 weeks, The Bstion has been to L7 3 or more times. 1 time yes there was a larger attack at agency, because everybody wanted to wipe them from in the middle of the map. But some of time it was only 3-5 active members from L7 who took Bastion.

But yeah, this is great idea, I remember that in season 2 I wanted to watch siege on Bastion, when ISS attacked it… but unfortunately there was no way…

Tmarmo maybe I should reword it. The bastion was never under complete control to any other guild. If it was taken it would be recaptured within 30 minutes. It is rare event if it is under complete control.

Flag Post

I would think a perfect suggestion would be a sort of “Pacified vs Enraged” meter for each tile. Every time a tile is captured, it gains 10% to the rage meter and it loses 1% every hour. (so 10 hours to reduce 10% to 0%). If two or more guilds are constantly fighting over a tile, then eventually the tile will enter ‘anarchy’ mode. Assume a tile is recaptured every 30 minutes up until 100% rage. (300 minutes for 10x captures = 100% rage – 5 hour (5%) = 95%) On the next capture, the tile forfeits all ownership and undergoes Anarchy Mode and cannot be captured for 24 hours. (At the end of 24 hours, it goes back to 0%)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Manaco:

I would think a perfect suggestion would be a sort of “Pacified vs Enraged” meter for each tile. Every time a tile is captured, it gains 10% to the rage meter and it loses 1% every hour. (so 10 hours to reduce 10% to 0%). If two or more guilds are constantly fighting over a tile, then eventually the tile will enter ‘anarchy’ mode. Assume a tile is recaptured every 30 minutes up until 100% rage. (300 minutes for 10x captures = 100% rage – 5 hour (5%) = 95%) On the next capture, the tile forfeits all ownership and undergoes Anarchy Mode and cannot be captured for 24 hours. (At the end of 24 hours, it goes back to 0%)

Make your own thread lol

Flag Post

Syn and Rud are doing away with the old CQ map.. there probably won’t even be a Bastion next season.

Flag Post

World Map = New Conquest, apparently. I think there will be bastions (but nothing like the bastion we know), but it’s going to be buildable, or at least multiple ones (since the world map is infinite)