[Galaxy Life] Ideea WAR - planets

13 posts

Flag Post

Because their are a lott’s of players ho made an alliance and their verry inactive, i suggest 2 things:

1. The atacker to have the possibility to give up the war.
2. The planets of players to rebuild automatic something like this:
main planet in 6 h, colony 1 in 8, colony 2 in 10, colony 3 in 12 and so on….

 
Flag Post

No, other wise players will make XP FARMS!The people will level up 10x faster and the challenge for the highest level, is on!

 
Flag Post

Turret ideas:
1.Plazima turret:deals 4000 damage,34000 health(double health as missle and laser tower),Range:same as motar.Info:Powerfull turret that targets enything,3X damage to zepilin,2X damage to mecanical and 1X to others.
2.railgun(from backyard monsters):Same stats as the railgun.
3.chomper(from PvZ):Deals 5750 Damage,takes 6 hits untill is killed.more than 6 kills him,Range:3X3(flametrower dosen’t have a CHANCE!)Info:the plant is killer right on track.100%agree because is a realy short range.flamethrowers does not have a chance to survive.Takes longer to reaload than other towers.Use it on your own.

Cost of towers:
1.3000 coins,1750 minerals.
2.5000 twigs,2500 pepples,5000 putty(new matreals to get that tower.Get this by looting backyard monsters planet.)
3.150 sun.(get that by tradeing a sunflower colection and wait for 5 min.)

building idea:sun flower:genrates 25 sun for 30 sec.click to get sun.(infinite sun cap.)
Items:
1.leafs.Get this by recycleing plants.
2.stem.Recycle a crater.
3.sun flower head.Destroy chompers,sunflowers and sniper towers.
4.watering can.destroy banks and silos.
5.seed.get this by helping friends(10% chance)or destroying a mines(25% chance).

Do you agree with this? :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by johngibbs10:

Turret ideas:
1.Plazima turret:deals 4000 damage,34000 health(double health as missle and laser tower),Range:same as motar.Info:Powerfull turret that targets enything,3X damage to zepilin,2X damage to mecanical and 1X to others.
2.railgun(from backyard monsters):Same stats as the railgun.
3.chomper(from PvZ):Deals 5750 Damage,takes 6 hits untill is killed.more than 6 kills him,Range:3X3(flametrower dosen’t have a CHANCE!)Info:the plant is killer right on track.100%agree because is a realy short range.flamethrowers does not have a chance to survive.Takes longer to reaload than other towers.Use it on your own.

Cost of towers:
1.3000 coins,1750 minerals.
2.5000 twigs,2500 pepples,5000 putty(new matreals to get that tower.Get this by looting backyard monsters planet.)
3.150 sun.(get that by tradeing a sunflower colection and wait for 5 min.)

building idea:sun flower:genrates 25 sun for 30 sec.click to get sun.(infinite sun cap.)
Items:
1.leafs.Get this by recycleing plants.
2.stem.Recycle a crater.
3.sun flower head.Destroy chompers,sunflowers and sniper towers.
4.watering can.destroy banks and silos.
5.seed.get this by helping friends(10% chance)or destroying a mines(25% chance).

Do you agree with this? :)

Ok!
lets review your ideas nicely and gently.
Plazma turret, sounds a bit op now doesn’t it?
Lets make its damage 200, the health is ok.The range?Maybe a 20×20, but not as mortar.If the damage multiplyer should be there, you should only be able to build 1 of these.
Not a bad idea, a bit OP!
Railgun, ah yes from backyard monsters.The weakest thing besides cannon… well.How bout a high ammount of crystals and alot less coins?Adding a bym planet would break the copyright law, so not really
Railgun, not a bad idea.
Chomper, not really usefull, I don’t agree with it.
No chomper – no sunflower.

 
Flag Post

Turret ideas:

Solar exploder: Damages ALL enemies in an 10×10 area. Damage 1200DPS
Acid turret: Damages enemies that are hit constantly. 500 Dmg, then 50 DPS.
Mineral Gatling gun: Shoots bullets at the cost of minerals. 1000 minerals per shot. Can be turned on or off. Around 2000 DPS Range:14×14

Unit ideas:

Marine Worker: 500 HP. Plants a turret with 1000HP and 100DPS once only.
Saboteur: Sabotages turrets once every 10 sec, rendering them useless for 3 sec.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by player1182:

Turret ideas:

Solar exploder: Damages ALL enemies in an 10×10 area. Damage 1200DPS
Acid turret: Damages enemies that are hit constantly. 500 Dmg, then 50 DPS.
Mineral Gatling gun: Shoots bullets at the cost of minerals. 1000 minerals per shot. Can be turned on or off. Around 2000 DPS Range:14×14

Unit ideas:

Marine Worker: 500 HP. Plants a turret with 1000HP and 100DPS once only.
Saboteur: Sabotages turrets once every 10 sec, rendering them useless for 3 sec.

Solar exploder : Doesn’t seem good, and a bit op.
Acid turret : Too close to flame turret.
Mineral Gatling gun : People are low on minerals…

Marine Worker : Oh boy, lets spam them in our enemy base…
Saboteur : A bit op, again.

 
Flag Post

A turret idea: Marine Launcher. (Lvl 1-6) It does exactly what you think it does, but does not require marines from your warp gates. Hits ground and air.
Health: 10,000+5,000 per upgrade.
Range: Cannon Range+20%-ish.
Fire Rate: 1.5/sec.→2.0/sec. at level 4+
Damage: Scaled according to how upgraded your marines are in the laboratory.

What sets this tower apart:
Survival rate- Marines have a 50% chance of surviving an impact against infantry and a 25% chance of surviving against mechanical units. (Head+Metal+High Speed=Bad) If one survives, it will begin shooting at enemies as if it came out of a bunker.

Another Turret Idea:Death Ray V-0.1 (Lvl 1-10)
Health: 25,000
Range: Same as Sniper
Fire Rate: 1/ 10 sec.
Damage: 50

What sets this tower apart:
Death- Each shot has a (Level%) chance to kill its target. Otherwise, it deals the listed damage.
Prototype- Each shot has a 35% of backfiring, damaging the tower for 750 HP in addition to hitting an enemy.

 
Flag Post

Ballistics missile launcher
A high-damaging homing missile that is slow to reach target and has a very slow reload.

Damage: 250
Health: 20k hp
Fire rate: Deals 1 missile every 1.2 of a second
Range: Slightly more than a sniper

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HorneyClaws:

Ballistics missile launcher
A high-damaging homing missile that is slow to reach target and has a very slow reload.

Damage: 250
Health: 20k hp
Fire rate: Deals 1 missile every 1.2 of a second
Range: Slightly more than a sniper

Not bad for a tower.

 
Flag Post

Trap idea:

Bait: Ground units within 5 spaces will be lured towards the bait. But, if one unit walks directly onto the the bait it will disappear in the next 3 seconds (and have an animation where they eat the bait). If another bait is within 5 spaces of the bait that just disappeared, then the units will be a lured into that bait. This idea will make people be able to make some effective pathing. There also would be a limit of 10 bait since people would probably just spam it all around their base.

So, what do you think? Is it a good idea or not?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Liamlew:

Trap idea:

Bait: Ground units within 5 spaces will be lured towards the bait. But, if one unit walks directly onto the the bait it will disappear in the next 3 seconds (and have an animation where they eat the bait). If another bait is within 5 spaces of the bait that just disappeared, then the units will be a lured into that bait. This idea will make people be able to make some effective pathing. There also would be a limit of 10 bait since people would probably just spam it all around their base.

So, what do you think? Is it a good idea or not?

I like it. There are plenty of uses; for example, drawing enemies into high-risk areas. But, there should be more than 10. How about 0.8x the number of regular traps allowed per star base level? That puts 28 in the hands of maxed yards.

P.S. How would vehicular units “eat” the bait?

P.S.S. Hello? Earth to thread starter? Care to organize this thread better? How about a name change, since this thread has grown to encompass outside ideas of many different topics?

Dibs on taking over the “Idea Thread” concept if need be.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by woohoo92:
Originally posted by Liamlew:

Trap idea:

Bait: Ground units within 5 spaces will be lured towards the bait. But, if one unit walks directly onto the the bait it will disappear in the next 3 seconds (and have an animation where they eat the bait). If another bait is within 5 spaces of the bait that just disappeared, then the units will be a lured into that bait. This idea will make people be able to make some effective pathing. There also would be a limit of 10 bait since people would probably just spam it all around their base.

So, what do you think? Is it a good idea or not?

I like it. There are plenty of uses; for example, drawing enemies into high-risk areas. But, there should be more than 10. How about 0.8x the number of regular traps allowed per star base level? That puts 28 in the hands of maxed yards.

P.S. How would vehicular units “eat” the bait?

P.S.S. Hello? Earth to thread starter? Care to organize this thread better? How about a name change, since this thread has grown to encompass outside ideas of many different topics?

Dibs on taking over the “Idea Thread” concept if need be.

The vehicular units would wait 2 seconds then have a 1 second animation of the bait being squashed by the vechicle. And yes, I think it should be about 0.8x the number of bait per star base level.

 
Flag Post

Building Idea: Planet Projector
Cost: 250K coins and minerals
Health: Average
Purpose: For a coin fee based on the condition of the selected planet and a second, vacant planet, you can temporarily produce a simulacrum of your main/colony onto the vacant planet. This allows you to “attack” your own planet to test just how strong your main/colony is. You can use an unlimited amount of (simulated) units and battle support. The simulacrum disappears after 15 minutes, and the planet will be vacant again.