[Mythic Saga] Find a Bug? Find a fix or let us know!

38 posts

Flag Post

Find a bug in game? Scroll through and see if it’s been addressed or not, if not please let us know and we will do our best to fix them a.s.a.p.!. When posting a bug remember…

1. Please give us your in game name and server.
2. If possible please provide a screen shot (see formatting guide next to reply).
3. The time you encountered the bug (if relevant)
4. As much detail as possible.
5. Remember never add personal or payment information on the forums!

So whatever problems you have just let us know and we look forward to making this game better and better!

The Mythic Saga Team

Flag Post

well it isn’t a bug, but it bugs me that there is no clock in the game so nobody knows what the server time is

Flag Post

10:53 pm, pst.

(Chaoticsoul) (S1), just after an even was going off game screen locked up and went dim web page forced me to log off so no screen shot but game was still running the rewards clock unlike most times when i entered the world again after a log out had not reset its self.

May also want to look into a way to close windows that pop up in game not all of them have the option and some stick for a bit long’ i.e. when you click gear from world chat links.

Flag Post

i picked a boy assassin and it put me as girl… i want it back as a boy!!

Flag Post

Boys can’t see rain of pedals but girls can… which i think is LAME!!!!!! fix it

Flag Post

For some reason games can’t detect when i like something.

Flag Post

Zentox,

Tried making a new character and was able to get the right genders, try again if it’s still happening, can you post up the one that is mixed up?

Not sure about the rain of petals though I’m playing a girl character so not sure, but hopefully we can get a dev response here for this.

Flag Post

mages and preists are faster then assassins so when assassins try to pvp we can’t catch our target and stun never works when they are moving so we are dead wieght and they can range us killing us more… please give assassin more speed since they are mele and can’t even catch there target even if the mount is lower grade then us

Flag Post

im on savage ridge server one. characters name is dingleberry. i bought my first kreds and thought this game was already enjoyable enough to spend some here. there was a quest i needed gold for as well and i thought why not its fun so far. only my kreds vanish and the 130 gold that was supposed to be there isnt. this happened several hours ago n nothing. had to quit playing early because the quest involving gold has a time limit. pretty lousy place to have a bug. not lovin the kred experience

Flag Post

Azer S1. cant upgrade my relic everything is grey in the upgrade screen when i try to drag the stones that you use to upgrade it into any of the slots available nothing happens… it would probably help to have a gm on at somepoint or be able to put a ticket in…. makes an appealing game very unappealing.

Flag Post

1. Buffdawg (S1)
3. Jan. 29, 2013
4. Bought 2990 Gold, had 1150 kreds deducted, no gold on character has been over 12 hours I believe.

Flag Post

@AzerbajaN

You need to unsummon your relic, and then drag the relic over to the relic spot. Then everything that’s supposed to light up will light up. Hope that solves ur problem.

Flag Post

ok i’m so stupid. u guys need to try this too. goto “shop” then click “withdraw”. Gold found :)

Flag Post

I liked the Game on FB, the “Like on Facebook” Button even vanished, but i didnt get ANY reward or quest or anything from it.
Daray[S1]

Flag Post

I just tried logging in with character “hula” and it says “character does not exist.” Before server (savage Ridge S1) went down a few hours ago I was in the Sunken Palace instance. Please help or let me know what I did wrong.

Flag Post

so my character doesnt exist anymore?!?!?!?!? Azer S1 lvl 46 mage was in marshlands when i closed my game went to log back on and now my guy doesnt exist?! please fix this soon very upset

Flag Post

fix the treasury!

Flag Post

my character Cyclone Slash it says " character does not exist" please HELP meee i want to play and GM or MOD here please help meeee

Flag Post

There seems to be a character creation problem at the moment.

ChoiH’s experience plus many in the chatroom are saying the same thing. Char is created, but then when you enter to play, you get a black screen and the “character does not exist” pop up. This needs fixing ASAP!

I’ve heard the problem from IE, firefox, and chrome users, so might not be browser issue.

Flag Post

I just tried to make an alt. It seems I can’t make one either. Is this like a database issue? did u guys run outta character codes xD

Flag Post

Ok, I checked with a friend (another kong login) and it turns out that the issue of logging is linked to a specific account Kongregate … so it’s not the Internet, the browser cache and the like. Another theory (and I hope that it concerns me): When a server crash characters in the Sunken stuck and will be available after its re-opening. Let us hope for.

Flag Post

damn even now i cant log in still its " character does not exist " even a MOd can help us on here …………

Flag Post

Dear players,

If you have character lost during the last server crash,please post your character name here,i will ask the manager to check and recover for your,right now we are checking on: Azer/S1,hula/S1 and Cyclone Slash/S1 please kindly wait some time,thank you.

Mythic Saga Team

Flag Post

Zentox,

In the create character page,all the 4 classes,left side is male, right side is female. Assassin and Priest class are hard to choose,but just remember left male right female is ok.

Mythic Saga Team

Flag Post

btw sir Mod its CycloneSlash without space thx……