[Jagged Alliance Online] Playing JAO daily

5 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone,
Im the kind of guy that likes to play browser games like JAO each day for a short amount of time, maybe an hour or two. The problem with this is that I am required to rehire all my mercs each day and my supply of cash is dwindling steadily. In a couple of days I will no longer be able to pay my mercs (with their heals and repairs) and will probably quit playing. I am wondering if other people experience the same problem hope you can do something about it.

Flag Post

While I cannot remedy your situation, you might like to hear that we’re currently working on a daily return feature. Presumably, players like you, that play the game every day for a short period of time, will benefit the most from it.

Flag Post

Ah, that does sound good. Any ETA on this system? :))

I have been thinking about my problem aswell and would like to make a suggestion. Maybe instead of hiring the mercs per day in real life, u could allow us to hire them for a fixed number of hours played, or a number of missions performed or fuel used.

Flag Post

Sorry, I don’t have an exact ETA. If everything goes according to plan it should be within the next 1-2 patches.

Until then .. you can always buy the merc permanently with gold to get rid of the drag of re-hiring them ;)

Flag Post

You could do low level missions solo with your main merc or pvp 1 v 1 with him.