[Dungeon Overlord] Shark Aid!

9 posts

Flag Post

A dear friend of the server, Sharkhunter, recently updated on Facebook that he’s flying from Canada to Brazil for an emergency liver transplant that he couldn’t get easily in Canada. I know we’ll all have him in our thoughts. But, in the meantime, if you wanted to make him feel better — send a keg to one of his dungeons, or to someone who can send them via stonegating to him.

Imagine how great Sharkhunter will feel when he gets out of the hospital if he has a thousand kegs everyone sent him.

Do it for Sharkhunter!

Flag Post

How do i send

Flag Post

all my thought are with you sharky

Flag Post

My prayers are with you on a speedy recovery! Chat just wont be the same until you get back! I have faith that you will come through with flying colors! Lurve ya man!

Flag Post

Hang in there, man! Hope you’ll get the care you need… keep on fighting!

Flag Post

hang in there sharkie

Flag Post

Hang in there man i wish u a speedy recovery!!

Flag Post

Kegs are incoming, man! What are friends for, after all.

I have my main crafter pumping them like there’s no tomorrow, and my goblins toil relentlessly to ensure that you shall surely not lack for kegs in any of your dungeons!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gmdclark:

A dear friend of the server, Sharkhunter, recently updated on Facebook that he’s flying from Canada to Brazil for an emergency liver transplant that he couldn’t get easily in Canada. I know we’ll all have him in our thoughts. But, in the meantime, if you wanted to make him feel better — send a keg to one of his dungeons, or to someone who can send them via stonegating to him.

Imagine how great Sharkhunter will feel when he gets out of the hospital if he has a thousand kegs everyone sent him.

Do it for Sharkhunter!

What region/coords are his dungeons in? And Kegs? Why not Turbo Miners lol. But I’ll send him anything you want me to if you tell me coords+region(better be castle hill as I have no idea who can stonegate in my fairly new region yet).

Wish you a fast recovery, Shark!