Flag Post

I blame pigeons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by x0celotx:

I blame pigeons.

pigeons blame you.

you got out voted 400 million to 1

Flag Post

well this game use to be alot player…and i was there at that time…Sad tho this game die after the FALL

Flag Post

You’re a bit hard to understand, but from the looks of it you are trying to say the same exact thing as the title of this topic.

Flag Post

I remember when the dock used to be filled with players I wanted to be. Now I see emptyness and dust. I remember seeing people coming and dissapearing. Now I see npcs stare at me. I remember when this game was alive. Now it’s nothing. I remember…when this used to be so much fun. It’s sad to see this come to a downfall. Looks like the Remnants of Skystone has no hope to survive, even through how much we are sad about this. R.I.P. R.O.F. It was such a good game until it died.

Flag Post

Well this is what I learned thanks to the Dev of this game. Hello Papa’s Pizzaria. Bye Bye Remnants Of Skystone.

Flag Post

Is it just me who hates “Papa’s” games?

Flag Post

I don’t hate the games it just sometimes you get bored of the same rotation of games.
Also I remember that Shadow I was there.

Flag Post

Yeah, I seriously just found this game yesterday & I think it’s really awesome & stuff but there’s like no one here… so quiet & desolate… [Also everything costs A LOT & there’s sooo much to explore it’s rather overwhelming (in a good way…. I think lol)]

Flag Post

Some of us old timers still pop in for a short while every now and then…

Flag Post

Yes witsd i come a bit every while

Flag Post

I keep coming back, play for a week or so, get dissappointed and play another game.

RIP in peace RoS.

2010-2013

Flag Post

why not do something about the emptiness? arrange a date + time to go on RoS, ask people to play, that kind of stuff?

Flag Post

It’s a good thing we do that now… And there are a few regulars that I’m noticing a lot more. Shy as they may be…

Flag Post
Originally posted by x0cELoTx:

I keep coming back, play for a week or so, get dissappointed and play another game.

RIP in peace RoS.

2010-2013

ok first of all, what in the flying F-bomb.

RIP in peace? are you f-bombing serious??

what the heck is wrong with you? RIP already means: “®est (I)n (P)eace”. Saying RIP in peace is just bloody well ASININE if I do say so myself. You just technically said “Rest In Peace IN PEACE.”

if you’re going to be redundant at least try and make sense.

And secondly, if RoS was dead, it has been for well before 2013. /rant

Flag Post

I don’t see how this game is dead yet, it’s been 4 years but it manages to get players.