[Monsters' Den Chronicles] What Attribute Determines Power?

3 posts

Flag Post

I know Endurance determines Health, but Power? Is it Intelligence?

Flag Post

If I’m understanding your question correctly, you’re asking what stat influences max power and power regeneration. If that’s right, then I think I can say that power is not influenced by any stat. Intelligence can help indirectly by increasing the chance of a free skill use, but power shouldn’t be too much of a problem with the right party configuration.

There are, however, items which help with power. Skulls, orbs, and other offhands have a bonus to power regeneration, and rogues can wield bandoliers which grant them +10 to maximum power. Unfortunately, items with power regen are much less common than they were in Book of Dread (probably because the stat was pretty OP in that game, but I digress), so boosts to the stat are limited for characters that aren’t mages/healers. Anyway, hope this helps.

Flag Post

There are also a few items in the game that allow you to generate or steal power when you attack an enemy. Alternatively, you can raise a character’s power regen rate by sticking them in a space adjacent to a cleric that is using the Radiance fighting style.