[Vorp!] Let's Nerf Craw Some

8 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, I think it’s about time Craw got a nerf. I don’t think there are many IGN people coming over, so yeah.

In any case, could you guys please show some support either here or in the thread on their getsatisfaction website (or possibly both). Thanks!

https://getsatisfaction.com/end_games_entertainment/topics/craw_needs_a_nerf

Flag Post

the one thing who need to be nerf is the kamehas, if they nerf this the ship will be more balanced

Flag Post

citation : spower
“just nerf kamehas by 50% and it shold be fine. in either case, please nerf craw.”

I’m totaly agree with that. this ship is so overpowered it’s so boring

Flag Post

Gravedigging threads now? If the dev’s bother to answer this at all – then I am totally behind you just because I would be so happy that they bothered to care. Otherwise, we need an all around balance, not just Craw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kiech:

Gravedigging threads now? If the dev’s bother to answer this at all – then I am totally behind you just because I would be so happy that they bothered to care. Otherwise, we need an all around balance, not just Craw.

ENDgames is no more. FYI, you can stop gravedigging, let the dead rest in peace.

Flag Post

Kamehas are nerfed by targets hugging walls or zigging by drones, turrets or something that may distract the Kamehas. If you want to fight a craw in the wide open, expect to be lunch for Kamehas. Good attackers know to hug the walls, don’t see a need to nerf.

Flag Post

OR you can eliminate the thread of kamehas on several other ways, cause they can be destroyed. With lag this is complicate but the fuel that AF liberates, future drive, fluxhole to stop them + gatlingun, storm from xxgghrr???

The game is almost dead but it may help someone, somewhere, sometime.

Flag Post

Lucky you! On 9/7 Craw will be nerfed.