[Final Hour: World War II] Bug reports

19 posts

Flag Post

Report any bugs found in-game in this post.
And please don’t forget to add your role name here when you report a bug.

Flag Post

The character limit for renaming Army’s, Cities, Commander’s, Legions, etc. is too short.
My army is named “Fletcher’s troops” which is 17 characters but when I try to rename it I can only input 8 characters. The character limit for names and renaming needs to be increased to 15-20

Flag Post

- Game often seem to bug after you try to interact with something and it fail… usually nothing will happen no matter how long you wait but if you click again it tend to work. Also when you click it second time usually you’re stuck with “loading icon” till you refresh the game though it’s not that bad :P
- Also i had strange bug with legion twice already. It seem to think i have no legion sometimes. First time it happened when i authorized someone to accept legion aplications. Also first time i could authorize 2 players (didnt even try/have more) now i can only let one other person do things? :/
- If you let AI fight your fight it tend to bug with timer getting to 0:00 during enemy (AI) turn and it stay at 0:00 for a long while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wes928:

The character limit for renaming Army’s, Cities, Commander’s, Legions, etc. is too short.
My army is named “Fletcher’s troops” which is 17 characters but when I try to rename it I can only input 8 characters. The character limit for names and renaming needs to be increased to 15-20

Dear wes928, Thanks for your suggestions, I will deliver it to the devs. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dowik:

- Game often seem to bug after you try to interact with something and it fail… usually nothing will happen no matter how long you wait but if you click again it tend to work. Also when you click it second time usually you’re stuck with “loading icon” till you refresh the game though it’s not that bad :P
- Also i had strange bug with legion twice already. It seem to think i have no legion sometimes. First time it happened when i authorized someone to accept legion aplications. Also first time i could authorize 2 players (didnt even try/have more) now i can only let one other person do things? :/
- If you let AI fight your fight it tend to bug with timer getting to 0:00 during enemy (AI) turn and it stay at 0:00 for a long while.

Dear Dowik, Thanks for your report, as to the glitch, I think it is for the unstable network. Could you please explain what do you mean by " now i can only let one other person do things? :/"? As to the AI fight, do the refresh help? How long did it stay at 0:00 or it just won’t move anymore?

Flag Post

I mean now i can authorize only one person to “Verify member invite” then i get error “Legion Commanders are full. Can’t add anymore” though i could authorize at least 2 members before (didn’t have more at the time).
And about the fights it happen when you don’t command the battle yourself and try to join later. Not sure how long it stay at 0:00 as i gave up after 2-3 minutes but fight eventually ended when i left it to AI again after about 10-15 minutes i guess.

edit:
Also clicking up arrow near members/max members in embassy > legion info cause the game to grey out a little and cant click anything.

edit2:
Sometimes game won’t load and i get following error:
“[RPC Fault faultString=”Send failed" faultCode=“Client.Error.MessageSend” faultDetail=“Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed: url: ’http://184.172.63.139:8080/War/messagebroker/amf ’”]"

edit3:
Please fix Omaha battle and timezones? I’m not GMT -6 and i can add commanders only before MY TIME 20:00 not server one which mean if i add them i cant use them next till the battle take place :/

edit4:
I keep getting that bug where game suddenly decide i have no legion and have to refresh each time ;/

edit5:
Missles don’t work…
“SqlMapClient operation; SQL [];
- The error occurred in com/war/dao/sqlmap/GuidedMissile.xml. "

On that note if you authorize someone to use them that person can’t give it back and leader cant fire them anymore. <— Think it expire after a day?

edit6:
Resource production/upkeep don’t actualize properly… same with security value if you want to be sure you see the right value you have to refresh whole game.

Flag Post

Dear Dowik, thanks for your report, I will check these problems with our devs.

Flag Post

New bug sometimes battle raports just vanish… and no i dont meant 2 weeks after i got them as i know they get deleted then :P Had that happen to few my fights with NPCs already and today to some PvP fights.
edit:
“Seems to be major bug when trying to levy a colonized player. I have colonized 3 different players with all same outcome .The levy button remains green. Pls take some time and fix this bug thanks.”
Bug i found on forum from 4months ago… still working as i keep getting levied for all my res non stop ==’
edit2:
Price of repairing smaller amount of “injured” tanks (lol?:P) is higher than repairing larger stack O.o
122x T-26 Light Tank == 3904 wood/steel/oil/food, 1952 cash
16x T-26 Light Tank == 5632 wood/steel/oil/food, 2816 cash
But after repairing the larger stack price of the smaller one suddenly went down to 500+. Also after that prices were smaller for smaller stacks of units but but there still may be some buggy code.

Flag Post

New bug sometimes battle raports just vanish… and no i dont meant 2 weeks after i got them as i know they get deleted then :P Had that happen to few my fights with NPCs already and today to some PvP fights.
edit:
“Seems to be major bug when trying to levy a colonized player. I have colonized 3 different players with all same outcome .The levy button remains green. Pls take some time and fix this bug thanks.”
Bug i found on forum from 4months ago… still working as i keep getting levied for all my res non stop ==’
edit2:
Price of repairing smaller amount of “injured” tanks (lol?:P) is higher than repairing larger stack O.o
122x T-26 Light Tank == 3904 wood/steel/oil/food, 1952 cash
16x T-26 Light Tank == 5632 wood/steel/oil/food, 2816 cash
But after repairing the larger stack price of the smaller one suddenly went down to 500+. Also after that prices were smaller for smaller stacks of units but but there still may be some buggy code.

Dowik, about the battle reports problem, please provide us your role name and server for us to check.
About the levy problem, we confirmed with our developers that there is no feature like levy in our game currently.Could you please confirm it again?
In the newbie period, the injured tanks will be repaired automatically. After that period, the injured tanks will disappear.

Flag Post

Server: Normandy, Player: Dowik it happened yesterday around 7:00 server time i think and then like 2 days before cant remember time.

And about levy i mean that thing you can do once you colonize a player i can try to get details…

About tanks i’m talking about PvP… no units die in PvP fights they just become injured and you can repair them in command center > injured camp.
This one time i wrote about i had smaller stack of units have higher repair cost (even switched between those stacks few times to make sure). But after i repaired larger stack price of the smaller one went down to probably correct value and since then it seem to work fine though i usually lose all units or some only in 1 stack so hard to say now :P

edit:
About reports again they keep disappearing today all the time ==’ PvE reports are ok but all the PvP ones from today are simply gone after few minutes.
Now it just disappered right after i closed report menu after watchin battle review in separate tab O.o

edit2:
Follow up on strange repair prices. Got it again with T-26 Light tanks and Cheetah this time. Strangely price of repair for stack of like 140 Cheetah was lower than that of 100 T-26 tanks even though they take more population and are more expensive. After repairing one stack of Cheetah price of T-26 dropped to around half of previous value and price of repairing ALL other cheetah stacks was… 0! Yes ZERO and i didnt lose any res when repairing them. Not sure what may trigger it etc.
^On next repair price still was 0 for cheetah but this time i lost resources when repairing.
^Even today after refresh… price is 0 but only for stacks of 108 cheetah rest have probably valid prices xD But in turn i didnt lose resources again while repairing. Serious glitches here.

edit3:
So it seem all reports from fights with Reaper just vanish… discovered he attacked me only because i looked at my fortifications and looked into LEGION reports where you can see legion members attack or being attacked. But as he happily keep using mentioned taking res from colonized player exploit and didn’t evend find it strange enough to post a question to dev about it or clarify my post i guess he’s just bugging/bugged ;P

edit4:
Now that he’s offline they don’t vanish… i have an idea. Maybe if ONE of the participants delete the report it get deleted for both sides? Though then question remain why i lost some Neutral Troops fights reports but it may be a good start to check it ;P

edit5:
So the “levy” i talked about was “Territory Management” under “Operation” button “Claim” next to colonized city is always active.

Flag Post

Dear Dowik,
We will confirm with our devs again and reply you later.Thanks!

Flag Post

Dear Dowik,
As for the problem that Price of repairing smaller amount of “injured” tanks is higher than repairing larger stack,it has more factors to influence it,such as the amount of troops and the time you repair. If you repair your tank immeidately after battle,it will take more resources.If you share their much time and let them recover automatically,it will take fewer resources.
As for ‘’levy" in “Territory Management”,even Collect Button can not be clickable,acctually resources have been added to your account.You just refresh and will find it. It may be the display lag,we will fix it later.
As for the PVP battle report,we have tested and there is no problem and both will have battle reports.Can you confirm if it is Reaper’s legion launches a guided missile to attack you? If so,there is no battle report.
Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

- All units i repaired at the time were injured in same battle so it should be natural that 122 tanks are more expensive to repair than 16. Also as i wrote in next post (kind of many edits there) i got 0 (ZERO!) repair price few times too. Sometimes it was just display glitch and i lost resources anyway and other times it really didnt take my resources.
- Collect button is clickable… again and again. Problem is it never become blocked so you can take enemy (colonized city) resources any time you want as many times as you want.
- Well all i know about those vanishing PvP battle reports is they disappeared very fast for me when i attacked Reaper when he was online. Then when he went offline and now inactive my reports didnt vanish and i could access them even next few days till i deleted them myself.
- About missles and reports i talked about MY legion having them and there being a report when you attack an empty tile but abolutely nothing when you use it on a player… nothinig mean no cooldown too again similiary with collect button for colonized players.

Flag Post

- All units i repaired at the time were injured in same battle so it should be natural that 122 tanks are more expensive to repair than 16. Also as i wrote in next post (kind of many edits there) i got 0 (ZERO!) repair price few times too. Sometimes it was just display glitch and i lost resources anyway and other times it really didnt take my resources.
- Collect button is clickable… again and again. Problem is it never become blocked so you can take enemy (colonized city) resources any time you want as many times as you want.
- Well all i know about those vanishing PvP battle reports is they disappeared very fast for me when i attacked Reaper when he was online. Then when he went offline and now inactive my reports didnt vanish and i could access them even next few days till i deleted them myself.
- About missles and reports i talked about MY legion having them and there being a report when you attack an empty tile but abolutely nothing when you use it on a player… nothinig mean no cooldown too again similiary with collect button for colonized players.

—About repairing fee,it has problem.Our devs will check it.
—You can collect the resources of colonized player continuously so long as he produces resources within three days.After three days, he will be not your colonized player and you can not collect then.
—You saw battle report but it dispeared a few seconds if Reaper is online?

Flag Post

Yes i saw the battle report when battle ended and shortly after in reports menu… then few minutes later they usually disappeared and he was online all the time. Then when he went offline my reports from PvP fights in his town stopped disappearing. Thats why i thought maybe if he delete report from fight with me it get deleted for me too? Don’t have any other ideas what may trigger it.

Flag Post

Yes i saw the battle report when battle ended and shortly after in reports menu… then few minutes later they usually disappeared and he was online all the time. Then when he went offline my reports from PvP fights in his town stopped disappearing. Thats why i thought maybe if he delete report from fight with me it get deleted for me too? Don’t have any other ideas what may trigger it.

We are not sure why your battle report will disppear when he was online since we have checked and there is no problem. :(

Flag Post

Fortification limit seems to be stuck at 1500 instead of the listed command centre level*100.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oceaner:

Fortification limit seems to be stuck at 1500 instead of the listed command centre level*100.

Sorry for my poor understanding. can you explain the problem in detail again?Thanks very much.

Flag Post

i guess it’s my bad, a misunderstanding.