[Galaxy Life] Needs of the Players

12 posts

Flag Post

This forum is about what the players of this game think the game needs to get closer to full potential but right now the game needs a lot of work so come on and say what you think needs to be done!

Flag Post

Your comment saying : ‘needs alot of work’ , is Negative 10, so yeah… this game is good and it doesn’t need a lot of work.
maybe just a few glitches here and there, but nothing big.

Flag Post

yeah…. a few glitches like not being to end a war with an alliance that never logs on…. and no way of checking the alliance’s status before declaring said war…. and an alliance ranking system that has most alliances ranked at -1…. THIS GAME NEEDS MAJOR WORK!

Flag Post

A.You can check enemy status, and you can also see by the win/loss counter
B.Those alliances are inactive (-1 rank)
Your argument is invalid… and you only mentioned 2 points!

Flag Post

ummmm…. no….. you cant check individual enemy status before declaring war unless you know where they are on the map…. and the -1 ranking is one thing…. but the alliance i just declared war on did not have a -1 ranking (they were around 28000) and i found all of their bases completely destroyed (i.e. inactive)…. and trust me… there are many many many other points i could mention but i feel ive fed the troll plenty already.

Flag Post

Ofcourse, call me a troll.Call me what ever you want, but still your a brainless moron.

Flag Post

Pot. Kettle. Black. Troll status confirmed. mic drop

Flag Post

Putting senseless words on a forum, how good of you.

Flag Post

Sigh. Next time try google.

Flag Post

i got a idea,FIX THE BLACK SCREEN BUG I GOT!

Flag Post

Rank -1 means inactive…? Our alliances got pushed down to that rank, but we’re active. Now I can’t find a good alliance to declare war on since I can’t find our alliance in the leader board.

Flag Post

I have a question: What are alliances in this game?