[Galaxy Life] Alliance war: No war points

12 posts

Flag Post

I’m fighting in an alliance war, but sometimes I don’t get any war points, even if I destroyed a whole base with more then 15 000 xp

Can anybody explain that to me?

Flag Post

Well, they’re a lower level than you.Just maybe.

Flag Post

also thought about that, but when i attack a Level 16 (i’m level 100+) i still get points,…

Flag Post

idk then.

Flag Post

https://getsatisfaction.com/digitalchocolate/topics/alliance_war_sometimes_zero_war_points_after_battle

Flag Post

I formerly speaking on behalf of the kong community to declare war on all FB users and other such sites that are linked to this cross site server anybody who agrees to my formal declaration of war on these blasphemous sites say I. I, and any traitors that say no will be shot with a honey badger chainsaw rocket launcher and then feed to sharks with lazers attached to there heads for extra measure.

Flag Post

You’re not the leader of kong.Screw off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by demdisco:

He is very clearly trolling. Flag it, and don’t start to insult/get agressive towards the troll.

Flag Post

Youll find dem is well known around these parts for his inflaming attitude towards other people.

Sometimes when you do a fight for alliance wars, it shows zero war points gained. But if you check your war points before and after the battle on alliance menu , you will find you did get alliance points after all. It’s just a bug in the game, one of many small but annoying ones :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by demdisco:

He is very clearly trolling. Flag it, and don’t start to insult/get agressive towards the troll.

I spoke on behalf on kong :P declare war on fb users?We’re not insane.
I agree with dach.Sometimes you find me nice, and something you find me trollin, and you be hatin.

Flag Post

so what your saying demdisco are holy war on FB will be successful ?

Flag Post

He’s not a bad guy once you get to know him :)
But you’ll need to learn how to tell when someone is trolling or not, because there’s lots of trolls in this game :)