[Clash: Rise of the Heroes] A sad day for CLASH...

9 posts

Flag Post

It is with great regret that on February 28, 2013, we’ll be taking CLASH: Rise of Heroes down from Kongregate. This is by no means a reflection on the quality of the game, the awesome team who created it, or the incredible, passionate community who has supported it. Thank you for all your amazing support!

We live and breathe CCG’s, so we hope to be back on Kongregate with a new CCG in the near future!

Flag Post

Can I get any outstanding Clash Coins I purchased with Kongregate Kreds refunded back to my Kongregate account? Will my outstanding “heroes” just go poof?

Flag Post

Will the facebook one still be working? Could we link this account to the facebook one?

Flag Post

@ pork: You have the next 30 days to use and enjoy your purchased CLASH Gold. All game data will be lost when the servers go offline.

@wiz: Facebook will stay up and running for now, but an account transfer is not an option.

Flag Post

A bit of sad news, but it’s understandable with the low amount of people which seems to playing this game. Maybe there will be a possibility to create a new game in the future which further exceeds how good a game really can be? (thinking positive)

Flag Post

I haven’t played in a few months, but I’m not sure how you expect a game to have an audience if it gets no updates.

Flag Post

Wow, just noticed the announcement today…
haven’t been really playing but made sure to login everyday XD
nice of you guys to make all packs 100 VP only so we can have a party… but buying hundreds of packs werent exactly pleasant experience, would have been better to just give everyone 2 of every card and infinite items.
In any case, here is how I’m going out with a bang

featuring 11 stone bodies, enough insight for full focus each turn, 5x force of nature and 10 regen. could stack it higher with the help of enemy dragon but got bored.

Flag Post

Lowering the cost of card packs took about 5 minutes. Writing a script to add cards to everyone’s account would have taken considerably longer; not to mention the time it would take for such a script to run and the toll it would take on a solitary server. However, you may notice that the premium campaigns have been made available to everyone. :)

Flag Post

saw that and done one already~ gonna finish the rest before the end of the world.

any chance you can add a pack with all the other exclusive cards? If I understand it correctly, there are a number of allies that are exclusive to certain packs and they are now no longer available. So a pack that contains all of those and/or bringing back those sets would be nice

On a side note: if a script was made, it would be better to make it a trigger based script that runs when a player logs in for the first time(since the time of adding the script) instead of running it for all players, shouldn’t be a huge server load that way, should be lower than buying couple hundred packs.
Another alternative is to “trick” the game, to ignore the result of actual database queries made on what card you get and return instead “got all the cards and 99 of each”. Ofc, I don’t know how your database system is set up so not really sure how that should be coded, but it should be possible, thou might cause bugs. But this won’t require actively running any script, just put a “filter” between the game and the database will do.
But I don’t care for that much now, got most of the cards except the aforementioned exclusives.