Event Duration: After the routine maintenance on Jan. 30, 2013 PST.
As the saying goes, the best way to learn is to learn from the best. To become a top driver, you need to keep learning and improving yourself. Here we will recommend you some famous mentors. Go to visit them, and you will get the precious books which record their thoughts and insights. It will surely be a great help!
The Mentor system will be unlocked after your main vehicle reaches Lv80.
1. Click the icon in the upper right corner of “Main Vehicle” interface.
2. Click the “MT (Mentor Training)” button on the right side of the main interface.
1. There are totally 5 mentors of different levels ranking from low to high: Dale, Josnar, Shawn, Bodde & Liption.
2. It costs 1 Mentor Ticket to visit a mentor each time. After visiting a mentor, you will get a random Talent Book or Quality Book.
3. There are 2 ways to visit the mentors. You can click the mentor images to visit a specific mentor, or use “Auto Visit” to keep visiting the mentors automatically.
Notes: If you don’t cancel the Auto Visit, it won’t stop until all the Mentor Tickets are used up.
4. The mentors you can visit will be unlocked in order. Every time you visit a mentor, there is a chance to unlock the next one. If it fails, you will back to Lv1. i.e. after visiting the Lv2 Mentor, you may have a chance to unlock Lv3, or get back to Lv1.
Talent Book & Quality Book
1. There are 5 grades of the books: Common, Quality, Exquisite, Superior and Rare. Each grade contains 20 levels.
2. By equipping the Talent Books and Quality Books on the vehicle, you can enhance the corresponding talent or quality of your car.
3. To equip the books, you can drag the book icons to the slots, or use “Auto Equip” to equip all the books in one step.
4. You can equip only 1 book of each type. i.e. if there is a Superior Mess Book equipped on the car, you can’t equip a second Mess Book.
1. The initial level of each book is defaulted to Lv1. You can upgrade the level by combining books. The higher the book level, the better attributes.
2. There are 2 ways you can combine the idle books.
Combine all the idle books: Click the “One-key combination” button.
Combine 2 books: drag the book onto the other one.
3. During the combination, the book of higher Grade and higher level is defaulted as the target book. It will get all the Experience of other books, which will vanish after the combination.
4. Here is an Experience list of the Lv1 books.
Notes: Mentor Tickets obtained from rewards are all unpresentable, and those bought from the Mall are presentable.
Richstate Team reserves all rights to explain or alter this event.
January 30, 2013