[Jagged Alliance Online] maintenance

38 posts

Flag Post

Hi!

Today we will shutdown the servers for a maintenance between 5.30 AM and 6.30 AM CST.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Hi!

Today we will shutdown the servers for a maintenance between 6.30 AM and 7.30 AM CST.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Good morning!

Today we will have server maintenance from 7:00AM and 8:00AM CST.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Hello!

Today our servers will be offline from 06:00 – 08:00am CST for weekly maintenance and to implement the new patch. During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailble for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Good morning!

Tomorrow, 28th February 2013, our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance from 06:00 – 08:00am CST. During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Good morning guys!

We need to run an unscheduled maintenance to sort out a couple of minor hick-ups. The servers will go down at 08:00am CST and should be back online at 09:00am latest.
I apologize for the inconvenience and the short notice.

Thank you and best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Did the maintenance reset our # of Days Logged In streak? Because I logged in yesterday, and when I logged in today, I was back at “Day 1” after having logged in every single day since the new daily promo began.

Flag Post

It hasn’t reset for me.

Flag Post

That is really odd. Only thing I can think of is I accidentally didn’t click to accept my daily prize, and maybe it reset because I didn’t claim it? I definitely logged in, at least once. Hmmm.

Flag Post

That’s a good observation. I thought I’d logged in everyday with my gamigo account but I found I’d missed a day. Since I’m only playing on my Kong account at the moment I’m jumping on and off the gamigo, which may mean I forgot to click the claim button … It would be nice if you got these on logging in and the pop up was just info/notiication.

Flag Post

Emergency Maintenance

Hello guys,

We have to do another unscheduled Server Restart today at 07:30am CST. We’ll keep the downtime as short as possible to not cause any more inconveniences as necessary.
We apologize for the short notice and hope for your understanding.

Thank you and best regards,
Your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Heyaaa,

Tomorrow, 7th March 2013, our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance from 07:00 – 09:00am CST. During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, 14th March 2013, our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance from 07:00 – 09:00am CST. During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

The game has been really unstable since this last maintenance break. I get disconnected every ~10 mins, so I can’t play any missions. Other regulars have complained about unusually long loading times.

Flag Post

Hi!

Today we will shut down the servers for a maintenance between 7.00 AM and 8.00 AM CST.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

update

Today’s maintenance will be from 10:00am – 12:00 CST. I apologize for the inconvinience this delay may cause.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

*update *

The maintenance is a bit delayed. As soon as I know when we can start, I will let you know.

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, 27th March 2013, our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance from 08:00 – 10:00am CST. During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, 04th of April 2013, our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance from 07:00 – 09:00am CST. A couple of bugs will be fixed with this maintenance.
During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing. Some

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, 10th of April 2013, our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance from 07:00 – 09:00am CST. A couple of bugs will be fixed with this maintenance.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post
Originally posted by CliffhangerDev:

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, 10th of April 2013, our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance from 07:00 – 09:00am CST. A couple of bugs will be fixed with this maintenance.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Do you mean 11th of April? Because I think at the time of your post the time you quoted has already past?

Flag Post

Yes, yes I did mean 11th

Flag Post

The issue seems to be more complex than we thought. We have to postpone this patch and will update you as soon as we have a new ETA.
Thank you for your understanding.

Your JAO Team

Heya,

We need to make another maintenance tomorrow, Friday 12th April, to deploy the patch which we had to postpone. This will happen tomorrow morning from 7am – 8:30am CDT.

Thank you guys for your understanding.

Your JAO Team

Flag Post

Patch Postponed

Following up on the previous posts, I am happy that we can have our maintenance with the new version today. The servers will be down from 06:00 – 07:00am CDT.
Thank you,
Your JAO Team

Flag Post

Hello all,

Next try. :) Tomorrow, 18th April 2013, from 6am – 7:30am CDT our servers will be offline for our weekly maintenance.
A couple of bugs will be fixed with this maintenance. During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, Thursday 25th of April 2013, our servers will be offline for weekly maintenance from 9am – 10:30am CDT. No new version will go online with this maintenance.
During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team

Flag Post

Hello everyone,

On Thursday, 2nd May 2013, our servers will be offline for weekly maintenance from 7am – 9:30am CDT. A couple of bugs will be fixed with this maintenance.
During this time, Jagged Alliance Online will be unavailable for playing.

Best regards,
your JAO-Team