[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Say Goodbye to Season 3! 1/31/2013

8 posts

Flag Post

Season 3 has concluded and new items are in the Conquest section of the forge. As we move forward will be focusing on Hero re-balancing as well as adding more depth on the world map, including strategic assets!

Congrats to everyone that participated in Season 3!

Flag Post

Will there be any special events till next conquest season?

Flag Post

well a 1000 honor bonus for those who partcipated would have been nice but well i dont like to bitch too much XD,thanks rud and synap!hope season 4 will be more balanced and fair ~.^

Flag Post

We were promised guild rewards at the end of last season, that changed in extra cr during season 3. That changed to nobody gets anything. Next season will be the same, no rewards are been set upfront and will be given randomly. If you organise a game rewards should be clear so we can decide what to do, not during or after. I do like to “bitch” because i never get any answer at suggestions or posts, wich is just common decency.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

well a 1000 honor bonus for those who partcipated would have been nice but well i dont like to bitch too much XD,thanks rud and synap!hope season 4 will be more balanced and fair ~.^

I forgot about that. a 1k honor would be perfect… I got garrisons to upgrade!

Flag Post

good bye

Flag Post

when does season 4 start and every one gets 1000 honor?

Flag Post

at the end of season 1 all ppl who played conquest got 1k honor