[Skyshard Heroes] Season Over; Cores Handed; Agency next move?

17 posts

Flag Post

So at least five of agency has publicly declared that they don’t like alt usage but like everyone else nobody wanted to lose a chance at getting 100 cores or so at season’s end.

Well, season ended, cores have been handed out, why are you people still in the alt-supporting Agency? This is the moment when actions truly speak louder than words. It’s time to show your stand that you refuse to allow din, or anyone else, to abuse alts to such an extreme measure the way din did during season 3. It’s time to click on ‘Leave Guild’.

Choosing to remain with Agency for season 4 means you have no self respect or respect for other players trying to make a honest living and truly deserves to remain muted indefinitely. Anyone leaving Agency now until season 4 will be given a second chance and unmuted.

You got your cores, now leave. Refusal is proof of your support for alt usage.

I will not bring this up again or mention this any more because the season is now over and it’s IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to abuse alts for an entire month. (unless you like being a cunt and use your alt’s gyros/airs to wipe towers then use main to clean up cit/silos YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE)

Much hate,
Manaco

Flag Post

an* honest.

“Much hate” I like that. xD

I agree with this, +1.

Flag Post

You’re threatening to leave them muted? That’s harsh.

Flag Post

Lol who cares if we are muted?
Much hate back to the most annoying person on kong!
Lol hahahaha
Jim
P.S. alexinos is still my fav

Flag Post

So you’re going to stay in Agency?

Flag Post

noms popcorn I miss you people sometimes.

Flag Post

I will stay in Agency, I enjoy the villan role as it pertains to conquest. Also the new world boss gameplay mechanic will be better being in a guild with similar strength. Agency is really the best “fit” for me style wise, exp wise, and attitude wise.
I also do not care that you muted me, but you are missing some epic greatness in chat!
Lol in closing here is a great movie quote that sums my feeling up perfectly….
“Hail to the King, Baby”
Jim

Flag Post
Originally posted by SusuReedJango:

Most of them don’t care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Corrupt0:

Most of them don’t care.

Sarcasm my friend.

Flag Post

Agency is not the villain, more like a town drunk who can’t get drunk enough and has to piss on everyone else in town. Nobody likes the town drunk because he makes everyone’s lives miserable and is just a waste of space and oxygen. Most importantly, he makes everyone want to move away. In other words, quit SSH and play something else. Hope you enjoy being the town drunk in a ghost town.

Flag Post

Lol Manaco Manaco Manaco, you posts are so repetitive.
Get some new material. You used to be funny and kinda original, now you are a rotting, stinking husk of what you once were.
Did anyone else know Skyshard was a popularity contest?
Lol what a whiner, and SORE loser.
Praise be to the victors, respect to the losers, scorn to the complainers.

Flag Post

I think people in Agency should stay.
But I believe Agency should stop inviting the best people.
The best players not in agency also shouldn’t wish to someday join Agency or it will be bad forever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kirshbia:
Originally posted by Corrupt0:

Most of them don’t care.

Sarcasm my friend.

OH my, how I did not know that!

Flag Post

not caring is the same as supporting it. You don’t care a woman is being raped? Then you have no problems with rape and wouldn’t say anything to anyone.

And you’re hilarious for thinking you deserve to be titled a ‘villain’. At least superheroes can respect what villains are trying to do. Batman can empathetize with Joker, even though he’s a sadistic bastard. Superman understands how Lex Luthor feels about the world being lame. If anything, I’m the villain, not you. You’re just a jockey hiding behind Din, completely afraid to leave. It’s really sad to see.

Psst, I called you a drunk. I never did that before. Obviously new material. So where is this repeating crap you keep mentioning (notice keyword ‘keep’ since you’re the one repeating yourself).

Flag Post

Lol awesome reply actually Manaco. Ffi I am not afraid 1 bit of Din. He and myself were protection buddies the whole time I was not in agency.
You should empathize with me that I do not want to leave Agency because I consider them all friends.

Flag Post

I get it, I totally understand friendship. It was a very difficult decision for me to make when I chose to leave Mischiv Monks for actually this very exact reason to join Agency to end the terror of alts..

Ironic how that ended up, eh?

Flag Post

Indeed we may be actually understanding each other again lol